EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- S. Bourg et al., Talisman Final Report, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- R.-W. Bosch, J.-C. Bouchter, WP3. 3 Nugenia Training Grants Final Report, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- P. Agostini et al., Experimental Facilities Dedicated to ESNII concept, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- D. Manara et al., Deliverable D2.1 Periodic report with extended scientific summaries of SREs and list of publications, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- D. Manara, Deliverable D2.3 Periodic report with extended scientific summaries of SREs for 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Facilitate Access to Infrastructures and EURATOM projects, Database on infrastructures. Deliverable report issued within the ENEN+ project, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.