EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- P. Massiot, C. Jimonet, European Radiation Protection Course: Basics (EDP Sciences, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E&T database in radiation protection, http://euterpdb.org [Google Scholar]
- European Guidance on the Implementation of the Requirements of the Euratom BSS with respect to the Radiation Protection Expert and the Radiation Protection Officer, ENETRAP III, http://euterp.eu/uploaditems/ENETRAPIII/ENETRAP-III-European-Guidance-Document-amended_RAPJES_post_Article_31.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Training and Education in Radiation Protection Foundation (EUTERP), http://euterp.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- European Joint Programme for the Integration of Radiation Protection Research (CONCERT), http://www.concert-h2020.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Cooperation in education in nuclear chemistry (MEET-CINCH), https://www.cinch-project.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- NucWik platform, https://nucwik.wikispaces.com/ [Google Scholar]
- The European Network on Nuclear and Radiochemistry Education and Training, http://nrc-network.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Programme for Education, Training and Research on Underground Storage (PETRUS), http://www.enen-assoc.org/en/training/petrus-iii.html [Google Scholar]
- Public platform for communication about ionizing radiation (EAGLE), http://eagle.sckcen.be [Google Scholar]
- D. Diaconu, M. Constantin, T. Perko, C. Turcanu, C. Mays, G. Baumont, G. Zakrzewska-Kołtuniewicz, A. Miśkiewicz, N. Železnik, M. Kralj, Good practices in public education, training and information on ionizing radiation (2018), ISBN: 978-613-9-84887-4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.