EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- Report of the Committee for Nuclear Energy Competence in Finland, Publications of the Ministry of Employment and the Economy Energy and the Climate, 14/2012, 2012, https://ehron.jrc.ec.europa.eu/sites/ehron/files/documents/public/report_of_the_committee_for_nuclear_energy_competence_in_finland.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. Simonovska, U. von Estorff, Putting into Perspective the Supply of and Demand for Nuclear Experts by 2020 Within the EU-27 Nuclear Energy Sector, JRC Scientific and Policy Reports, Report EUR 25291 EN, 2012, http://publications.jrc.ec.europa.eu/repository/bitstream/JRC70083/ehro-n%20putting%20into%20perspective%20report_2012%2005%2025_online.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Sustaining Our Nuclear Skills, Nuclear Sector Skills Strategy: Government and Industry in partnership, Department of Energy & Climate Change, HM Government, 2015, https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/415427/Sustaining_Our_Nuclear_Skills_FINAL.PDF [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Delgado, J.I. González, J.M. Camarero, Training capabilities analysis of the Spanish nuclear industry, CEIDEN, https://ehron.jrc.ec.europa.eu/sites/ehron/files/documents/public/training_capabilities_analysis_of_the_ spanish_nuclear_industry.pdf [Google Scholar]
- OECD-NEA, Nuclear education and training: from concern to capability, Executive summary, OECD 2012, https://www.oecd-nea.org/ndd/pubs/2012/6979-nuclear-education.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Council Directive 2014/87/EURATOM of 8 July 2014, https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32014L0087&from=EN [Google Scholar]
- Council Directive 2011/70/EURATOM of 19 July 2011, https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32011L0070&from=EN [Google Scholar]
- ANNETTE Project Page on the ENEN Website, www.enen.eu/en/projects/annette.html [Google Scholar]
- ENEN+ Project Website, https://plus.enen.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- BRILLIANT Project Website, http://balticbrilliantproject.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- CORONA-II Project Website, http://corona2.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- ENEN-RU II Project Page on the ENEN Website, http://www.enen.eu/en/projects/enenru2.html [Google Scholar]
- ARCADIA Project Website, http://projectarcadia.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- NEWLANCER Project Description, http://www.apre.it/media/46200/9__newlancer_project.pdf [Google Scholar]
- ECNET Project Page on the ENEN Website, http://www.enen.eu/en/projects/for-nuclear-community/ecnet.html [Google Scholar]
- NUSHARE Project Page on the ENEN Website, http://www.enen.eu/en/projects/nushare.html [Google Scholar]
- GENTLE Project Website, http://gentleproject.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- W. Ambrosini and founding members of ENEN, Lessons learnt from 10 years of ENEN collaboration: from a knowledge to an end-user driven approach, paper presented at the FISA 2013 Conference, Post-FISA Workshop #2, 17 October 2013, Vilnius, Lithuania, http://www.enen.eu/en/about/the-10th-birthday-enen.html [Google Scholar]
- L. Cizelj, The ENEN Association today and tomorrow, presented at the Event of the 15th Anniversary of the European Nuclear Education Network, Brussels, March 1st, 2018, http://www.enen.eu/en/about/the-15th-birthday-enen.html [Google Scholar]
- Foratom press release, Nov 22, 2018, https://www.foratom.org/press-release/nuclear-must-account-for-one-quarter-of-the-energy-mix-to-ensure-that-europe-meets-its-2050-low-carbon-targets/ [Google Scholar]
- FTI Energy, Pathways to 2050: role of nuclear in a low-carbon Europe, 2018, https://www.foratom.org/2018-11-22_FTI-CLEnergy_Pathways2050.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Domínguez, Interdisciplinary study, benefits and limitations of nuclear fission for a low-carbon economy, Topic 2: SET Plan, 2012, https://www.eesc.europa.eu/resources/docs/symposium2013_programme_15feb13-26-june.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A clean planet for all, a European strategic long-term vision for a prosperous, modern, competitive and climate neutral economy. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the European Council, the Council, the European Economic And Social Committee, the Committee of the Regions and the European Investment Bank, Brussels, 28.11.2018, COM (2018) 773 final, https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:52018DC0773&from=EN [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.