EDP Sciences has signed an agreement with Portico to provide a permanent archive of the e-content for many of their key journals, including EPJ N. Through this agreement, institutions participating in Portico’s E-Journal Preservation Service will be assured continued access to EDP Sciences for generations of their scholars in the future. For more information read Press Release(PDF).
EPJ N is indexed/abstracted in:
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ Seal awarded)
- EBSCO Applied Sciences Source Ultimate
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)
- Ei Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI, Web of Science)
- IET INSPEC
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China (ISTIC)
- International Nuclear Information System (INIS)
- J-Gate (India)
- Journal Citation ReportsTM (JCR, Web of Science, Clarivate)
- MIAR Database
- Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)
- Primocentral (ProQuest company (ExLibris))
- Wanfang Data
2022 Impact Factor*: 0.5
2022 5-Year Impact Factor*: 0.9
*Journal Citation Reports™ from Clarivate, 2023 - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
This journal is indexed in Crossref.
The Crossref system is used for linking citations across publishers. To ensure direct linking to and from its contents, EDP Sciences registers its scientific research journals to Crossref. Online archives have also been indexed.
Any Crossref members can create direct links from its online references to the EDP Sciences contents, using Crossref database. Reciprocally, the online references of EDP Sciences articles include direct links to the cited articles. Such links can be created on condition that the reference of the cited article matches a Crossref data. In particular these direct links only concern references whose publishers have previously indexed their own data to Crossref.
Read more about Crossref.