EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- C. Gonnier, J.-P. Chauvin, G. Bignan, B. Maugard, Update of the JHR experimental capacity and first orientations for the experimental programs, in IGORR 2019 [Google Scholar]
- J.-P. Coulon, M. Antony, C. Chapuis, Production of radio-isotopes at Jules Horowitz Reactor, in RRFM-IGORR 2019 [Google Scholar]
- F. Duquesnoy, F. Witters, P. Parraud, Jules Horowitz Reactor (JHR): Manufacture of the reactor pile-block, in IGORR 2019 [Google Scholar]
- J.-P. Coulon, Jules Horowitz Reactor (JHR): start-up equipments and experimental utilities, in IGORR 2019 [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Parrat, Networking multinational fuel and materials testing capacities for science, safety and industry: The P2M Joint Project Proposal in the frame of the OECD/NEA, in IGORR 2019 [Google Scholar]
- D. Selby, K. Rosenbalm, IGORR: The First Twenty-Five Years, in RRFM-IGORR 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.