EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||14 October 2022|
- J.E. Daniell, A. Schaefer, F. Wenzel, E. Haecker, H. Bruneliere, M. Pellissetti, N. Moussallam, M. Jockenhoevel-Barttfeld, V. Rebour, B. Chaumont, Y. Guigeno, C. Lincot, E. Raimond, A. Prošek, L. Cizelj, A. Volanovski, P. Vardon, V.K.D. Mohan, M. Hicks, S. Potempski, K. Kowal, J. Malesa, C. Duval, I. Zentner, A. Dutfoy, T. Le Morvan, Z. Wang, L. Burgazzi, NARSIS Del1.1 – Review of state-of-the art for hazard and multi-hazard characterisation, http://www.narsis.eu/page/deliverables (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Haecker, J. Daniell, F. Wenzel, A. Schaefer, Multi-hazard and Singular Hazard Screening Review for European Nuclear Power Plants: Analysis and Lessons Learned, in Proceedings from the conference held 7–12 April, 2019 in Vienna, Austria (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Kang, Y.J. Lee, J. Song, B. Gencturk, Further development of matrix-based system reliability method and applications to structural systems, Struct. Infrastruct. Eng. 8, 441–457 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, F. Nadim, A. Garcia-Aristizabal, A. Mignan, K. Fleming, B.Q. Luna, A three-level framework for multi-risk assessment, Georisk: Assess. Manag Risk Eng. Syst. Geohazards 9, 59–74 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Schaefer, J.E. Daniell, F. Wenzel, NARSIS Del1.8 – An open-source generic software tool for understanding combined hazard scenarios, http://www.narsis.eu/page/deliverables (2021) [Google Scholar]
- WENRA RHWG, Safety reference levels for existing reactors – Update in relation to lessons learned from TEPCO Fukushima Dai-ichi accident, Brussels, http://www.wenra.org (2014) [Google Scholar]
- IAEA SSR-2/1, Safety of nuclear power plants: Design, IAEA safety standards, specific safety requirements, Vienna (2017) [Google Scholar]
- WENRA guidance: Article 8a of the EU Nuclear Safety Directives – Timely implementation of reasonably practicable safety improvements to existing NPPs, Brussels (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 144, Dose coefficients for external exposures to environmental sources, Ann. ICRP 49, 11–145 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 71, ICRP Publication 71, Age-dependent doses to members of the public from Intake of radionuclides – Part 4 Inhalation dose coefficients, Ann. ICRP 25, 1–393 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hózer, et al., Review of experimental databases for SGTR and LOCA analyses, TOPFUEL Conference, Santander, Spain (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rein, BESEP Deliverable 2.2 – Requirement baseline for BESEP, https://www.besep.eu/documents/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.