EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||03 October 2022|
- Patent WO2018091631(A1), TW201827809(A), FR305 9104 – 2018-05-25 [Google Scholar]
- S. Hettal, S. Roland, K. Sipila, H. Joki, et al., A kinetic modeling approach for predicting the lifetime of ATH filled silane cross-linked polyethylene in a nuclear environment, Polymer 14, 1492 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hettal, S. Roland, K. Sipila, H. Joki, et al., A new analytical model for predicting the radio-thermal oxidation kinetics and the lifetime of electric cable insulation in nuclear power plants: Application to silane cross-linked polyethylene, Polym. Degrad. Stab. 185, 109492 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Colin, S. Roland, et al., Deliverable D4.2: Thermo and radio-oxidation kinetics models for model 1, TeaM Cables (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Colin, S. Roland, A. Xu, et al., Deliverable D4.3: Kinetics modelling of formulated polymer ageing in nuclear environment (without fillers), TeaM Cables (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Colin, S. Roland, S. Hettal, et al., Deliverable D4.6: Kinetic modelling of formulated polymer ageing in nuclear environment (with fillers), TeaM Cables (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Suraci, C. Li, et al., Dielectric spectroscopy as a condition monitoring technique for low-voltage cables: Onsite aging assessment and sensitivity analyses, Energies 15, 1509 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.