EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||07 September 2022|
- PNAE G-1-011-97, General Provisions for Nuclear Plant Safety Assurance (OPB-88/97) [Google Scholar]
- R01.KK.0.0.AP.KL.WD001. Kudankulam NPP. Unit 1. Quality Categories for APCS. Classification and Application. [Google Scholar]
- KK.UJA.JD.AP.PZ.PR141 412.17 D9. Kudankulam NPP. Units 1, 2. Design project. Monitoring, Control and Diagnostic System. Description of Automatic Functions [Google Scholar]
- KK.UJA.JD.AP.TT.PR086 412.17 D1. Kudankulam NPP. Unit 1, 2. Design project. Monitoring, Control and Diagnostic System. Technical Requirements for Monitoring, Control and Diagnostic System [Google Scholar]
- Kudankulam NPP. Unit 1, 2. Final safety analysis report. Topic report. Protection function reliability survey and analysis based on local parameters. R21.KK.0.0.OO.FSAR.WD0P0. 2006 [Google Scholar]
- KK.UJA.0.0.TZN.PR003 412.17 D5. Kudankulam NPP. Unit 1, 2. Design project. Monitoring, Control and Diagnostic System. Assignment for Elaboration of Construction. Electrotechnical an other sections. Part 1. Requirements for Power Supply, Grounding, Construction of Communication Cable Lines. Penetrations through Containment [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Mishra, S.R. Shimjith, T.U. Bhatt, A.P. Tiwari, Kalman filter-based dynamic compensator for vanadium self powered neutron detectors, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 61 , 1360–1368 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Khoshahval, P. Zhang, D. Lee, Analysis and comparison of direct inversion and Kalman filter methods for self-powered neutron detector compensation, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. A 969 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lepore, R. Remetti, A. Pietropaolo, A proposal for an alternative use of prompt-self powered neutron detectors: online spectral-deconvolution for monitoring high-intensity neutron flux in LFRs, Nucl. Eng. Des. 322 , 536–546 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, Z. Hu, B. Deng, M. Xu, Y. Guo, A simple iterative method for compensating the response delay of a self-powered neutron detector, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 186 , 293–302 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lys, A. Kanyuka, Analysis of fuel rod performance per cycle: temperature field, FGP release, swelling, Therm. Sci. Eng. Progr. 25 , 100961 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.