EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 June 2022|
- Information Report form IRSN Detection of an increase in airborne radioactivity levels in Northern Europe – Update of July 22, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- O. Saunier, D. Didier, A. Mathieu, O. Masson, J. Dumont Le Brazidec, Atmospheric modeling and source reconstruction of radioactive ruthenium from an undeclared major release in 2017, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 116, 24991–25000 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Masson et al., Europe-wide atmospheric radionuclide dispersion by unprecedented wildfires in the chernobyl exclusion zone, April 2020, Environ. Sci. Technol. 55, 13834–13848 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Remeikis et al., Study of the nuclide inventory of operational radioactive waste for the RBMK-1500 reactor, Nucl. Eng. Des. 239, 813–818 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Technical Report of IAEA Nuclear Energy series NF-T-2.1 Review of Fuel Failures in Water Cooled Reactors [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.