EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||28 June 2022|
- J. Rouault et al., Japan-France Collaboration on the ASTRID program and Sodium Fast Reactor, in Proceeding of ICAPP 2015, Nice, France (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Varaine et al., The significant collaboration of Japan and France on the design of ASTRID Sodium Fast Reactor since 2014, in GIF symposium, Paris, France (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rodriguez et al., France-Japan synthesis concept on Sodium-cooled Fast Reactor – Part 1: General Overview of the Joint Collaborative Work, in Proceeding of FR21, IAEA-CN-291/372, China (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kubo et al., A conceptual design study of pool-type sodium-cooled fast reactor with enhanced anti-seismic capability, Mech. Eng. J. 7, 2020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Chenaud et al., Progress in the design of the ASTRID Nuclear Island, in ICAPP 2018, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Vernard et al., The ASTRID core at the midterm of the conceptual design phase, in Proceeding of ICAPP 2015, Nice, France (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Uchita et al., Seismic evaluation for large-sized reactor vessel targeting SFRs in Japan, in Proceeding of ICAPP 2018, Charlotte, North Carolina (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cachon et al., Status of the Sodium Gas Heat Exchanger (SGHE) development for the Nitrogen Power Conversion System planned for the ASTRID SFR prototype, I Proceeding of ICAPP 2015, Paper 15362, Nice, France (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Woaye-Hune et al., ASTRID SFR prototype steam generator design evolution related to safety and cost issues, in Proceeding of ICAPP 2015, Nice, France (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hayafune et al., Conceptual design study for the demonstration reactor of JSFR (1) current status of JSFR development, in Proceedings of ICONE19, No. 44140 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kurome et al., Steam generator with straight double-walled tube: development of fabrication technologies of main structures made of high chrome steel-made, in Proceedings of International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles (FR 2009), IAEA-CN-176/08-22P (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Garnier et al., Ten years of Japanese and French Research and Industry Collaboration on GENIV-SFR Development: Outcomes and Prospects, in Proceeding of FR21, IAEA-CN-291/329, China (2021) [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Safety of Nuclear Power Plants: Design, SSR-2/1 (Rev. 1) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Generation IV International Forum, Safety Design Guidelines on Safety Approach and Design Conditions for Generation IV Sodium-cooled Fast Reactor Systems (OECD NEA, Paris, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Generation IV international forum, Safety Design Criteria for Generation IV Sodium-cooled Fast Reactor System (Rev.1) (OECD NEA, Paris, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sato et al., Safety strategy of JSFR eliminating severe recriticality events and establishing in-vessel retention in the core disruptive accident, JNST 48, 556–566 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.