- J. Duderstadt, L. Hamilton, Nuclear reactor analysis (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1976)
- J. Porta, M. Asou, Erbium: alternative poison? Stabilisation additive? What future? Prog. Nucl. Energy 38, 347 (2001) [CrossRef]
- M. Asou, J. Porta, Prospects for poisoning reactor cores of the future, Nucl. Eng. Des. 168, 261 (1997) [CrossRef]
- J. Porta et al., Qualification of the neutronic efficiency of erbium at zero burnup, Prog. Nucl. Energy 38, 355 (2001) [CrossRef]
- OECD, Nuclear energy agency report no. 6224, very high burn-ups in light water reactors (OECD, Paris, 2006)
- M. Yamasaki, The study on erbia credit super-high-burnup fuel with isotopically modified erbia, in ANS 2010 Winter Meeting, Las Vegas, November 7–11, 2010 (2010)
- M. Yamasaki et al., Development of erbia-credit super high burnup fuel: experiments and numerical analyses, Nucl. Technol. 177, 63 (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Yamanaka et al., Thermal and mechanical properties of (U, Er)O2, J. Nucl. Mater. 389, 115 (2009) [CrossRef]
- IAEA-THPH, Thermophysical properties of materials for nuclear engineering: a tutorial and collection data (IAEA-THPH, Vienna, 2008)
- R. Sanchez et al., APOLLO2 Year 2010, Nucl. Eng. Technol. 42, 474 (2010) [CrossRef]
- UK EPR, The pre-construction safety report, sub-chapters 4.2 (fuel system design) and 4.4 (thermal and hydraulic design) (UK EPR, 2012), available at: http://www.epr-reactor.co.uk/scripts/ssmod/publigen/content/templates/show.asp?P=290&L=EN
- W.G. Luscher, K.J. Geelhood, Material Property Correlations: Comparisons between FRAPCON-3.4, FRAPTRAN 1.4 and MATPRO, US-NRC NUREG/CR-7024, August 2010 (2010)
- M. Oguma, Cracking and relocation behaviour of nuclear fuel pellets during rise to power, Nucl. Eng. Des. 76, 35 (1983) [CrossRef]
- K.J. Geelhood, W.G. Luscher, C.E. Beyer, FRAPCON-3.4: A Computer Code for the Calculation of Steady-State Thermal-Mechanical Behavior of Oxide Fuel Rods for High Burnup, NUREG/CR-7022, PNNL-19418, Washington D.C. (2011), Vol. 1
- T. Kozlowski, T. Downar, Pressurized water reactor MPX/UO2 core transient benchmark final report, NEA/NSC/DOC(2006)20, Technical Report (OECD/NEA and US NRC, Paris, 2006)
- U.S.NRC, Material Property Correlations: Comparisons between FRAPCON-3.4, FRAPTRAN 1.4, and MATPRO, March 2011 (2011)
- R. Gregg, A. Worrall, Effect of highly enriched/highly burnt UO2 fuels on nuclear design parameters and economics, in Advances in Nuclear Fuel Management III (ANFM 2003), Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, October 5–8, 2003 (2003)
- J.R. Secker et al., Optimum Discharge Burnup and Cycle Lenght for PWRs, in Advances in Nuclear Fuel Management III (ANFM 2003), Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, October 5–8, 2003 (2003)
- J.R. Lamarsh, A.J. Baratta, Introduction to nuclear engineering (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 2001)
- R.D. Mosteller, The Doppler-defect benchmark: overview and summary of results, in Joint International Topical Meeting on Mathematics & Computation and Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications, Monterey, April 15–19, 2007 (2007)
- S.C. McCutcheon, J.L. Martin, T.O. Barnwell Jr., Water quality, in Handbook of hydrology, edited by D.R. Maidment (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1993)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||21 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.