- Ph. Humbert, B. Méchitoua, Fast gamma ray leakage spectra simulation, in Proc. M&C 2009, Saratoga Springs, New York, May 3–7, 2009 (American Nuclear Society, 2009) (CD-ROM)
- A. Hébert, Applied reactor physics (Presses Internationales Polytechnique, 2009)
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team 2003, “MCNP A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code Version 5,” LA-UR-03-1987 (2003)
- D.J. Mitchell, J. Mattingly, Rapid computation of gamma-ray spectra for one-dimensional source models, Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc. 98, 565 (2008)
- J.A. Favorite, Using the Schwinger variational functional for solution of inverse transport problems, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 146, 51 (2004) [CrossRef]
- K.C. Bledsoe, J.A. Favorite, T. Aldemir, Using the Levenberg-Marquardt method for solutions of inverse transport problems in one- and two-dimensional geometries, Nucl. Tech. 176, 106 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J.C. Armstrong, J.A. Favorite, Identification of unknown interface locations in source/shield system using the mesh adaptive direct search method, Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc. 106, 375 (2012)
- J. Mattingly, D.J. Mitchell, A framework for the solution of inverse radiation transport problems, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 57, 3734 (2010)
- W.H. Press et al., Numerical recipes (University Press, Cambridge, 1994), Chapter 10
- R. Brent, Algorithms for minimization without derivatives (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1973), Chapter 7
- A. Tsilanizara et al., DARWIN: an evolution code system for a large range of applications, in Proc. Of the 9th Int. Conf. on Radiation Shielding, Tsukuba, Japan, Oct. 17–22 (1999), p. 845.
- C.M. Salgado et al., Validation of a NaI(Tl) detector's model developed with MCNP-X code, Prog. Nucl. Energy 59, 19 (2012) [CrossRef]
- K.M. Case, F. de Hoffmann, G. Placzek, Introduction to the theory of neutron diffusion, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory report (USAEC, 1953), Vol. 1
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.