- C. Chabert, C. Coquelet-Pascal, A. Saturnin, G. Mathonniere, B. Boullis, D. Warin et al., Technical and economic assessment of different options for minor actinides transmutation: the French case, in GLOBAL2011 Proceedings (2011)
- J. Tommasi, H. Bottollier-Curtet, S. Massara, F. Varaine, M. Delpech, Scenarios for waste management involving innovative systems (ADS), in Proceedings of GLOBAL 2001, Paris (2001)
- F. Varaine, L. Buiron, L. Boucher, D. Verrier, Overview on homogeneous and heterogeneous transmutation in a new French SFR: reactor and fuel cycle impact, in 11th IEPMT Proceedings (2011)
- NEA, Homogeneous versus heterogeneous recycling of transuranics in fast nuclear reactors (NEA, 2012)
- Y. Zhang, J. Wallenius, Upper limits to americium concentration in large sized sodium-cooled fast reactors loaded with metallic fuel, Ann. Nucl. Energy 70, 180 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhang, J. Wallenius, M. Jolkkonen, Transmutation of americium in a large sized sodium-cooled fast reactor loaded with nitride fuel, Ann. Nucl. Energy 53, 26 (2014) [CrossRef]
- J. Wallenius, Physics of americium transmutation, Nucl. Eng. Technol. 44, 199 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Meyer et al., Scenarios for minor actinides transmutation in the frame of the French act for waste management, in Proceedings of FR013 Conference, Paris (2013)
- T. Kooyman, L. Buiron, Sensitivity analysis of minor actinides transmutation to physical and technological parameters, EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol. 1, 15 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P. Sciora, D. Blanchet, L. Buiron, B. Fontaine, M. Vanier, F. Varaine et al., Low void effect core design applied on 2400 MWth SFR reactor, in ICAPP 2011 Proceedings (2011)
- G. Rimpault, The ERANOS code and data system for fast reactor neutronic analyses, in PHYSOR Proceedings (2002)
- A. Tsilanizara, C. Diop, B. Nimal, M. Detoc, L. Luneville, M. Chiron, DARWIN: an evolution code system for a large range, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 1, 845 (2000) [CrossRef]
- C. De Saint Jean, Americium Once-through of Moderated Targets in a CAPRA Core, in Seminar Int. CAPRA Conf, Karlsruhe (1998)
- C. De Saint Jean, Scenarios for Minor Actinides Transmutation in the Frame of the French act for waste management, in Proceedings of FR013 Conference, Paris (2013)
- K. Konashi et al., Enhancing minor actinides transmutation by irradiation of (MA,Zr)Hx in FBR blanket region, in Proceedings of GLOBAL2015, Paris (2015)
- ICRP 119, Compendium of dose coefficients based on ICRP publication 60, Ann. ICRP 41, 125 (2012)
- NEA/OECD, The JEFF-3.1 Nuclear Data Library, NEA Report, 2006
- F. Gaudier, URANIE: The CEA/DEN Uncertainty and Sensitivity platform, Proc. Soc. Behav. Sci. 2, 7660 (2010) [CrossRef]
- K. Terrani, M. Balooch, D. Wongsawaeng, S. Jaiyen, D. Olander, The kinetics of hydrogen desorption from and adsorption on zirconium hydride, J. Nucl. Mater. 397, 61 (2010) [CrossRef]
- T.E. Oliphant, Python for scientific computing, Comput. Sci. Eng. 9, 10 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||10 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.