EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||07 June 2017|
- M. Morichi, H. Toubon, R. Venkataraman, J. Beaujoin, Ph. Dubart, Nuclear measurement technologies & solutions implemented during nuclear accident at Fukushima, in Proceedings of the IEEE/Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement and their Applications (ANIMMA) International Conference (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Whelan, H. Johannsson, M. Kaess, J.-J. Leonard, J. McDonald, Robust real-time visual odometry for dense RGB-D mapping, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) (2013), pp. 5724–5731 [Google Scholar]
- S. Izadi, D. Kim, O. Hilliges, D. Molyneaux, R. Newcombe, P. Kohli, J. Shotton, S. Hodges, D. Freeman, A. Davison, A. Fitzgibbon, KinectFusion: real-time 3D reconstruction and interaction using a moving depth camera, in Proceedings of the 24th Annual ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology, ACM 2011, October (2011), pp. 559–568 [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, S. Singh, Visual-lidar odometry and mapping: low-drift, robust, and fast, in 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) (IEEE, 2015), pp. 2174–2181 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dubart, M. Morichi, 3D topographic and radiological modeling of an environment, STMI International Patent Application WO2015024694, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- F. Hautot, Ph. Dubart, R. Abou-Khalil, M. Morichi, Novel real-time 3D radiological mapping solution for ALARA maximization, in IEEE/Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement and their Applications (ANIMMA) International Conference, 2015, Lisbon (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.-C. Chen, N.V. Thai, H.-F. Shyu, H.-I. Lin, In situ clouds-powered 3-D radiation detection and localization using novel color-depth-radiation (CDR) mapping, Adv. Robot. 28, 841 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Labbé, F. Michaud, Online global loop closure detection for large-scale multi-session graph-based SLAM, in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Labbé, F. Michaud, Appearance-based loop closure detection for online large-scale and long-term operation, IEEE Trans. Robot. 29, 734 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Labbé, F. Michaud, Memory management for real-time appearance-based loop closure detection, in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (2011), pp. 1271–1276 [Google Scholar]
- F. Panza, Développement de la spectrométrie gamma in situ pour la cartographie de site, PhD thesis, Université de Strasbourg, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- A. Geiger, P. Lenz, C. Stiller, R. Urtasun, Vision meets robotics: the Kitti dataset, Int. J. Robot. Res. 32, 1231 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Hautot, Cartographie topographique et radiologique 3D en temps-réel : Acquisition, traitement, fusion des données et gestion des incertitudes, PhD thesis, Université Paris-Saclay, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.