- K. Ivanov et al., Benchmarks for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for the design, operation and safety analysis of LWRs (NEA/NSC/DOC, 2012)
- SCALE: a comprehensive modelling and simulation suite for nuclear safety analysis and design, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.1, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2011
- M.A. Jessee, M.D. DeHart, TRITON: a multipurpose transport, depletion, and sensitivity and uncertainty analysis module (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2011)
- M.A. Jessee, M.D. DeHart, NEWT: a new transport algorithm for two-dimensional discrete-ordinate analysis in non-orthogonal geometries (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2011)
- B.J. Ade, SCALE/TRITON Primer: a primer for light water reactor lattice physics calculations, U.S. NRC Report NUREG/CR-7041, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2012
- D.F. Hollenbach, L.M. Petrie et al., KENO-VI: a general quadratic version of the KENO program (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2009)
- J. Leppänen, SERPENT: a continuous-energy Monte Carlo reactor physics burnup calculation code (VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, 2013)
- M. Aufiero et al., A collision history-based approach to sensitivity/perturbation calculations in the continuous energy Monte Carlo code SERPENT, Ann. Nucl. Energy 85 , 245 (2015) [CrossRef]
- B.T. Rearden, M.A. Jessee, M.L. Williams, TSUNAMI-1D: control module for one-dimensional cross-section sensitivity and uncertainty (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2011)
- B.T. Rearden, L.M. Petrie, M.A. Jessee, M.L Williams, SAMS: sensitivity analysis module for SCALE, ORNL/TM-2005/39 Version 6.1, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2011
- M.L. Williams et al., SAMPLER: a module for statistical uncertainty analysis with SCALE sequences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Draft documentation, 2011
- M.L. Williams et al., A statistical sampling method for uncertainty analysis with SCALE and XUSA, Nucl. Technol. 183 , 515 (2012) [CrossRef]
- K. Ivanov et al., Benchmarks for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for the Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs. Volume I: Specification and Support Data for Neutronics Cases (Phase I) (OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, 2013)
- S.S. Wilks, Mathematical statistics (John Wiley & Sons, 1962)
- I.S. Hong, D.Y. Oh, I.G. Kim, Generic Application of Wilk's Tolerance Limits Evaluation Approach to Nuclear Safety, in OECD/CSNI Workshop on Best Estimate Methods and Uncertainty Evaluations , 2011 (NEA, CSNI, 2011)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||18 March 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.