- OECD/NEA and IAEA, Uranium 2014: resources, production and demand, Report No. 7209, 2014
- S. Gabriel, A. Baschwitz, G. Mathonnière, F. Fizaine, T. Eleouet, Building future nuclear power fleets: the available uranium resources constraint, Res. Policy 38 , 458 (2013) [CrossRef]
- N. Nakićenović, A. Grübler, G. McDonald, Global energy perspectives IIASA/WEC (Cambridge University Press, 1998)
- Isee Systems, the Visual thinking company: http://www.iseesystems.com/
- GEN IV international forum, Annual report 2014, Chap. III, 2014
- H. Safa, P. Dumaz, J.F. Luciani, L. Buiron, B. Fontaine, J.P. Grouiller, Is it worth to start fast reactors using uranium fuels, in ICAPP 2011: International Congress on Advances in NPPs “Performance & Flexibility: The Power of Innovation” , Nice, France (2011)
- A. Baschwitz, G. Mathonnière, S. Gabriel, Economic relevance of starting an SFR with enriched uranium, in FR13: International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles: Safe Technologies and Sustainable Scenarios , Paris, France (2013)
- A. Baschwitz, C. Loaëc, J. Fournier, M. Delpech, GEN IV deployment: long-term perspective, in FR09: International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles: Challenges and Opportunities , Kyoto, Japan (2009)
- A. Baschwitz, C. Loaëc, J. Fournier, M. Delpech, F. Legée, Long-term prospective on the electronuclear fleet: from GEN II to GEN IV, in Global 2009: The Nuclear Fuel Cycle: Sustainable Options & Industrial Perspectives , Paris, France (2009)
- S. Gabriel, A. Baschwitz, G. Mathonnière, T. Eleouet, F. Fizaine, A critical assessment of global uranium resources, including uranium in phosphate rocks, and the possible impact of uranium shortages on nuclear power fleets, Ann. Nucl. Energy 58 , 213 (2013) [CrossRef]
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||18 March 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.