- K. Honma, S. Doi, M. Ozawa, S. Urata, T. Sato, Thermal-shock behavior of PWR high burnup fuel cladding under simulated LOCA conditions, in ANS 2001 Annual Meeting , Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, June 17–21 (2001)
- Y. Murakami, Stress intensity factors handbook (Pergamon Press, 1987) Vols. 1, 2
- F. Nagase, T. Fuketa, Effect of pre-hydriding on thermal-shock resistance of Zircaloy-4 cladding under simulated loss-of-coolant conditions, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 41 , 723 (2004) [CrossRef]
- F. Nagase, T. Fuketa, Behavior of pre-hydrided Zircaloy-4 cladding under simulated LOCA conditions, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 42 , 209 (2005) [CrossRef]
- F. Nagase, Fracture behavior of irradiated Zircaloy-4 cladding under simulated LOCA conditions, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 43 , 1114 (2006) [CrossRef]
- F. Nagase, T. Chuto, T. Fuketa, Behavior of high burnup fuel cladding under LOCA conditions, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 46 , 763 (2009) [CrossRef]
- F. Nagase, Status and plan of LOCA studies at JAEA, in Fuel Safety Research Meeting , May 19–20, 2010, Tokai, Japan (2010)
- M.C. Billone, Assessment of current test methods for post-LOCA cladding behavior, NUREG Report, CR-7139, 2012
- J. Stuckert, M. Grosse, C. Rössger, M. Klimenkov, M. Steinbrück, M. Walter, QUENCH-LOCA program at KIT on secondary hydriding and results of the commissioning bundle test QUENCH-L0, Nucl. Eng. Des. 255 , 185 (2013) [CrossRef]
- J.-C. Brachet, J. Pelchat, D. Hamon, R. Maury, P. Jacques, J.-P. Mardon, Mechanical behavior at room temperature and metallurgical study of low-tin Zy-4 and M5TM (Zr-NbO) alloys after oxidation at 1100 °C and quenching, in Proceedings of TCM on Fuel behavior under transient and LOCA conditions , Organized by IAEA, Halden, September 10–14, 2001 (2001)
- C. Duriez, S. Guilbert, A. Stern, C. Grandjean, L. Belovsky, J. Desquines, Characterization of oxygen distribution in LOCA situations, J. ASTM Int. 8 , (2011) doi:10.1520/JAI103156 [CrossRef]
- S. Guilbert, C. Duriez, C. Grandjean, Influence of a pre-oxide layer on oxygen diffusion and on post-quench mechanical properties of Zircaloy-4 after steam oxidation at 900 °C, in Proceedings of 2010 LWR Fuel Performance/TopFuel/WRFPM , Orlando, Florida, USA, September 26–29, 2010 (2010) Paper 121
- S. Guilbert, P. Lacote, G. Montigny, C. Duriez, J. Desquines, C. Grandjean, Effect of Pre-oxide on Zircaloy-4 high-temperature steam oxidation and post-quench mechanical properties, ASTM STP 1523 (2013)
- J. Desquines, D. Drouan, P. March, S. Fourgeaud, C. Getrey, V. Elbaz, M. Philippe, Characterization of radial hydride precipitation in Zy-4 using “C”-Shaped samples, in LWR Fuel Performance Meeting Topfuel 2013 , Charlotte, North Carolina (2013)
- J. Desquines, D. Drouan, M. Billone, M.P. Puls, P. March, S. Fourgeaud, C. Getrey, V. Elbaz, M. Philippe, Influence of temperature and hydrogen content on stress-induced radial hydride precipitation in Zircaloy-4 cladding, J. Nucl. Mater. 453 , 131 (2014) [CrossRef]
- J.H. Kim, B.K. Choi, J.H. Baek, Y.H. Jeong, Effects of oxide and hydrogen on the behavior of Zircaloy-4 cladding during the loss of the coolant accident (LOCA), Nucl. Eng. Des. 236 , 2383 (2006)
- Z.D. Jiang, A. Zeghloul, G. Bezine, J. Petit, Stress intensity factors of parallel cracks in a finite width sheet, Eng. Fract. Mech. 35 , 1073 (1990) [CrossRef]
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 March 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.