- B. Barre, G. Capus, L’uranium de l’eau de mer : véritable ressource énergétique ou mythe ? [Uranium from seawater: real energy resource or myth?], Revue des ingénieurs (Engineers review), 2003
- U. Bardi, Extracting minerals from seawater: an energy analysis, Sustainability 2 , 980 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Tamada (JAEA), Collection of uranium from seawater, Presentation of 5/11/2009 in Vienna (IAEA)
- OECD/NEA IAEA, Uranium 2014: Resources, Production and demand, 2014
- P. Blanchard, S. Gabriel (CEA), Extraction d’uranium de l’eau de mer (Uranium extraction of seawater), Letter from I-tésé Number 11, 2010
- M. Tamada (JAEA), Current status of technology for collection of uranium from seawater, ERICE seminar, 2009
- E. Schneider et al., Cost and system analysis of recovery of uranium from seawater, DOE paper presented the 31 October 2012 (Chicago /ANL)
- C. Tsouris et al., Uptake of uranium from seawater by amidoxime-based polymeric adsorbent: marine testing, in Global 2013 (2013), paper 8438
- L.K. Felker et al., Adsorbent materials development and testing, for the extraction of uranium from seawater, in Global 2013 (2013), paper 8355
- E. Schneider, D. Sachde, The cost of recovering uranium from seawater by a braided polymer adsorbent system, Sci. Global Secur. 21 , 134 (2013) [CrossRef]
- E. Schneider, H. Lindner, Energy balance for uranium recovery from seawater, in Global 2013 (2013), paper 7427
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 March 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.