EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||04 March 2016|
- C. Coquelet-Pascal et al., COSI6: a tool for nuclear transition scenario studies and application to SFR deployment scenarios with minor actinide transmutation, Nucl. Technol. 192 , 91 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Vidal et al., CESAR5.3: an industrial tool for nuclear fuel and waste characterization with associated qualification, in Waste Management 2012 , Phoenix, USA (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gaudier, URANIE: the CEA/DEN uncertainty and sensitivity platform, Proc. Soc. Behav. Sci. 2 , 7660 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hays, P. Turinsky, Stochastic optimization for nuclear facility deployment scenarios using VISION, Nucl. Technol. 186 , 76 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Passerini et al., A systematic approach to nuclear fuel cycle analysis and optimization, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 178 , 186 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Krivtchik et al., Development of depletion code surrogate models for uncertainty propagation in scenarios studies, in SNA + MC 2013 , Paris, France (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Krivtchik et al., Analysis of uncertainty propagation in scenario studies: surrogate models application to the French historical PWR fleet, in GLOBAL 2015 , Paris, France (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Iooss et al., Numerical studies of the metamodel fitting and validation processes, Int. J. Adv. Syst. Meas. 3 , 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Coquelet et al., Comparison of different options for transmutation scenarios studied in the frame of the French law for waste management, in GLOBAL 2009 , Paris, France (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Coquelet-Pascal et al., Comparison of different scenarios for the deployment of fast reactors in France - Results obtained with COSI, in GLOBAL 2011 , Makuhari, Japan (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Fontaine et al., The French R&D on SFR core design and ASTRID Project, in GLOBAL 2011 , Makuhari, Japan (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.