- G. Haratyk, C. Lecomte, F.X. Briffod, Flexblue®: a subsea and transportable small modular power plant, in Proceedings of ICAPP, Charlotte, USA (2014)
- J.J. Ingremeau, M. Cordiez, Flexblue core design: optimisation of fuel poisoning for a soluble boron free core with full or half core refuelling, in Proceedings of ICAPP, Nice, France (2015)
- IAEA, Passive safety systems and natural circulation in water cooled nuclear power plants, IAEA-TECDOC-1624, 2009
- M. Santinello et al., CFD investigation of Flexblue® hull, in Proceedings of NUTHOS-10, Okinawa, Japan (2014)
- GRS, ATHLET 3.0 cycle A – user's manual, GRS-P-1 (2012), Vol. 1, Rev. 6
- GRS, ATHLET 3.0 cycle A – models and methods, GRS-P-1 (2012), Vol. 3, Rev. 3
- N. Todreas, M. Kazimi, Nuclear Systems I (CRC Press 1990)
- American Nuclear Society, American National Standard, Decay heat power in light water reactors, ANSI/ANS-5.1-2005, 2005
- US NRC, ECCS Evaluation model (2010), 10 CFR Appendix K to Part 50
- Electric Power Research Institute, Utility Requirements Document, 1999
- Westinghouse Electric Company, Accident analyses, AP1000 European Design Control Document (2009), Chap. 15
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||05 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.