EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||05 December 2015|
- G. Haratyk, C. Lecomte, F.X. Briffod, Flexblue®: a subsea and transportable small modular power plant, in Proceedings of ICAPP, Charlotte, USA (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Ingremeau, M. Cordiez, Flexblue core design: optimisation of fuel poisoning for a soluble boron free core with full or half core refuelling, in Proceedings of ICAPP, Nice, France (2015) [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Passive safety systems and natural circulation in water cooled nuclear power plants, IAEA-TECDOC-1624, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- M. Santinello et al., CFD investigation of Flexblue® hull, in Proceedings of NUTHOS-10, Okinawa, Japan (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GRS, ATHLET 3.0 cycle A – user's manual, GRS-P-1 (2012), Vol. 1, Rev. 6 [Google Scholar]
- GRS, ATHLET 3.0 cycle A – models and methods, GRS-P-1 (2012), Vol. 3, Rev. 3 [Google Scholar]
- N. Todreas, M. Kazimi, Nuclear Systems I (CRC Press 1990) [Google Scholar]
- American Nuclear Society, American National Standard, Decay heat power in light water reactors, ANSI/ANS-5.1-2005, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- US NRC, ECCS Evaluation model (2010), 10 CFR Appendix K to Part 50 [Google Scholar]
- Electric Power Research Institute, Utility Requirements Document, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Westinghouse Electric Company, Accident analyses, AP1000 European Design Control Document (2009), Chap. 15 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.