- N. Watanabe et al., Review of five investigation committee's reports on the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant severe accident: focusing on accident progression and causes, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 52, 41-56 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. Ganntt, D. Kalinich, J. Cardoni, J. Phillips, A. Goldmann, S. Pickering, M. Francis, K. Robb, L. Ott, D. Wang, C. Smith, S. St. Germain, D. Schwieder, S. Phelan, Fukushima Daiichi Accident Study (Status as of April 2012), Sandia Report Sand 2012-6173, Unlimited Release Printed August (2012)
- H. Bonneville, A. Luciani, Simulation of the core degradation phase of the Fukushima accidents using the ASTEC code, Nucl. Eng. Des. 272, 261 (2014) [CrossRef]
- H. Esmaili, M. Khatib-Rahbar, Analysis of In-Vessel Retention and Ex-Vessel Fuel Coolant Interaction for AP1000, NUREG/CR. 6849 ERTNRC O4. 2OI, 2004
- J.M. Seiler, B. Tourniaire, A phenomenological analysis of melt progression in the lower head of a pressurized water reactor, Nucl. Eng. Des. 268, 87 (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. Le Tellier, L. Saas, F. Payot, Phenomenological analyses of corium propagation in LWRs: the PROCOR software platform, in ERMSAR 2015 Marseille, France, 24–26 March 2015 (2015)
- I. Sato, Experimental program for the understanding of Fukushima-Daïshi phenomena, in PLINIUS 2 seminar Marseille, 2014 (2014)
- M. Pellegrini, K. Dolganov, L.E. Herranz Puebla, H. Bonneville, D. Luxat, M. Sonnenkalb, S. Band, F. Nagase, J.H. Song, J.H. Park, T.W. Kim, S.I. Kim, R.O. Gauntt, L. Fernandez Moguel, F. Payot, H. Hoshi, Y. Nishi, Benchmark Study of the Accident at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Phase I, Final Report, OECD/NEA BSAF project, 2015
- J.M. Bonnet, An integral model for the calculation of heat flux distribution in a pool with internal heat generation, in Nureth7 Conference Saratoga Springs NY. USA, September 10–15 1995 (1995)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.