EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 December 2015|
- THE RELAP5-3D© CODE DEVELOPMENT TEAM, RELAP5-3D© User's Manual (Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho Falls, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sabundjian, D.A. Andrade, A. Belchior Jr. et al., The behavior of Angra 2 nuclear power plant core for a small break LOCA simulated with RELAP5 Code, AIP Conference Proceedings 1529, 151 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Rocha, G. Sabundjian, A. Belchior Jr. et al., Angra 2 Small Break LOCA Flow Regime Identification Through RELAP5 Code, in Proceedings of ENCIT 2012, 14th Brazilian Congress of Thermal Sciences and Engineering, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Crook, R. Vaghetto, A. Vanni, Y.A. Hassan, Sensitivity analysis of a PWR response during a loss of coolant accident under a hypothetical core blockage scenario using RELAP5-3D, in Proceedings of the 2014, 22nd International Conference on Nuclear Engineering, ICONE22, Prague, Czech Republic (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Eletrobrás Eletronuclear, Final Safety Analysis Report – Central Nuclear Almirante Álvaro Alberto – Unit 2, Eletrobrás Termonuclear S.A., Rev. 13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivanov, A. Olson, E. Sartori, OECD/NRC BWR turbine trip transient benchmark as a basis for comprehensive qualification and studying best-estimate coupled codes, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 148, 195 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. D’Auria, M. Frogheri, W. Giannoti, RELAP5/MOD3.2 Post Test Analysis and Accuracy Quantification of Lobi Test BL-44, International Agreement Report, NUREG/IA-0153 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bajs, D. Grgić, V. Sêgon, L. Oriani, L.E. Conway, Development of a RELAP5 Nodalization for IRIS Non-LOCA Transient Analyses, in Nuclear Mathematical and Computational Sciences: A Century in Review, A Century Anew (Gatlinburg, United States, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petruzzi, F. D’Auria, Thermal hydraulic system codes in nuclear reactor safety and qualification procedures, Sci. Technol. Nucl. Install. 2008, 460795 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Duderstadt, L.J. Hamilton, Nuclear Reactor Analysis (John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.