- T. Kasuya, T. Uchimoto, T. Takagi, H. Huang, Simulation of Shroud Inspection based on Eddy Current Testing, Maintenology, 3, 51 (2004)
- A.L. Hiser Jr. Cracking in Alloy 600 Penetration Nozzles - A Regulatory Perspective, in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering (ICONE12), ICONE12-49226, Arlington, USA, 2004
- W. Bamford, J. Hall, A Review of Alloy 600 Cracking in Operating Nuclear Plants Including Alloy 82 and 182 Weld Behavior, in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering (ICONE12), ICONE12-49520, Arlington, USA, 2004
- L. Chatellier, S. Dubost, F. Peisey, B. Richard, L. Fournier, Taking Advantage of Signal Processing Techniques for the Life Management of NPP Components, in Proceedings of the ASME 2006 Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference (PVP2006), PVP2006-ICPVT-11-93313, Vancouver, Canada, 2006
- Z. Chen, L. Janousek, N. Yusa, K. Miya, A Nondestructive Strategy for the Distinction of Natural Fatigue and Stress Corrosion Cracks Based on Signals from Eddy Current Testing, J. Press. Vessel Technol., 129, 719 (2007) [CrossRef]
- P. Anderle, L. Skoglund, R.S. Devlin, J.P. Lareau, H. Lenz, D.E. Seeger Jr., F.G. Whytsell, Reactor Vessel Head Penetration Inspection–Past, Present and Future, in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on NDE in Relation to Structural Integrity for Nuclear and Pressurized Components, We.2.C.3, Berlin, Germany, 2010
- Z. Kuljis, B. Lisowyj, Characterizing Austenitic Materials and Nickel Alloys with Electro-Magnetic Imaging, in Proceedings of the ASME 2012 Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference (PVP2012), PVP2012-78502, Toronto, Canada, 2012
- Y. Kanazawa, M. Tamura, Underwater YAG Laser Welding Technique, Toshiba Review, 60, 36 (2005)
- M. Yoda, M. Tamura, Underwater Laser Beam Welding Technology for Reactor Vessel Nozzles of PWRs, Toshiba Review, 65, 36 (2010)
- I. Chida, K. Shiihara, T. Fukuda, W. Kono, M. Obata, Y. Morishima, Study on Laser Beam Welding Technology for Nuclear Power Plants, Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Series B, 78, 445 (2012) [CrossRef]
- I. Chida, T. Uehara, M. Yoda, H. Miyasaka, H. Kato, Development of Portable Laser Peening Systems for Nuclear Power Reactors, in Proceedings of the 2009 International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants (ICAPP’09), ICAPP09-9029, Tokyo, Japan, 2009
- N. Kobayashi, T. Kasuya, S. Ueno, M. Ochiai, Y. Yuguchi, C.S. Wyffels, Z. Kuljis, D. Kurek, T. Nenno, Utility Evaluation of Eddy Current Testing for Underwater Laser Beam Temperbead Welding, in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on NDE in Relation to Structural Integrity for Nuclear and Pressurized Components, We.2.B.2, Berlin, Germany, 2010
- S. Ueno, N. Kobayashi, T. Kasuya, M. Ochiai, Y. Yuguchi, Defect Detectability of Eddy Current Testing for Underwater Laser Beam Welding, in Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering (ICONE19), ICONE19-43658, Osaka, Japan, 2011
- N. Kobayashi, T. Kasuya, S. Ueno, M. Ochiai, H. Ichikawa, Feasibility Assessment of Eddy Current Testing in Underwater Laser Beam Welding, Journal of the Japanese Society for Non-Destructive Inspection, 61, 475 (2012)
- N. Kobayashi, S. Ueno, I. Chida, M. Ochiai, T. Fujita, H. Ichikawa, Development of Eddy Current Testing System for Bottom-Mounted Instrumentation Nozzle in Reactor Pressure Vessel, Maintenology, 13, 106 (2014)
- H.B. Libby, Introduction to Electromagnetic Non-destructive Test Methods (Wiley-Interscience, 1971)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.