EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||27 November 2015|
- United Nations, Towards sustainable development, in Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development: Our Common Future (United Nations, New York, 1987), Part I, Chap. 2 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Meneley, Nuclear Energy: The Path Forward, in CANADA: becoming a sustainable energy powerhouse, 1st Ed. (Canadian Academy of Engineering, Ottawa, Canada, 2014), Chap. 9 [Google Scholar]
- The European Nuclear Energy Forum, SWOT Analysis of Energy Technologies, in 2nd Meeting, Prague, 22–23 May 2008 (2008), p. 20 [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis (World Meteorological Organization (WMO), United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP), Genève, Switzerland, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC 2013, The Physical Science Basis. Contributions of Working Group I of the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, New York, USA, 2013), Chap. 8, p. 712, Fig. 8.9 [Google Scholar]
- NAS, in Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America: Greater Focus Needed in Methane Leakage from Natural Gas Infrastructure, Washington DC, 2014, (2014), Vol. 109, No. 5 [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Cohen, Breeder Reactors: A Renewable Energy Source, Am. J. Phys. 51, 75 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lightfoot et al., Nuclear Fission Fuel is Inexhaustible, in Climate Change Technology Conference, May 10–12, Ottawa, Canada, 2006 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Till, Y.I. Chang, Plentiful Energy: The Story of the Integral Fast Reactor (CreateSpace 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kharecha, J.E. Hansen, Prevented Mortality and Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Historical and Projected Nuclear Power, Environ. Sci. Technol. 47, 4889 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gabbard, Nuclear Resource or Danger, ORNL 26, 1 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Cuttler, Remedy for Radiation Fear: Discharge the Politized Science, Dose Response J. 12, 170 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hirschberg, C. Bauer, P. Burgherr, E. Cazzoli, T. Heck, M. Spada, K. Tryer, Health Effects of Technologies for Power Generation: Contributions from Normal Operation, Severe Accidents and Terrorist Threat, in Proceedings of PSAM 12 Conference, International Association for Probability Safety Assessment and Management, IAPSAM, Cal. 2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Calabrese, Road to Linearity: Why Linearity at Low Doses Became the Basis for Carcinogenic Risk Assessment, Arch. Toxicol. 83, 203 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.