- United Nations, Towards sustainable development, in Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development: Our Common Future (United Nations, New York, 1987), Part I, Chap. 2
- D.A. Meneley, Nuclear Energy: The Path Forward, in CANADA: becoming a sustainable energy powerhouse, 1st Ed. (Canadian Academy of Engineering, Ottawa, Canada, 2014), Chap. 9
- The European Nuclear Energy Forum, SWOT Analysis of Energy Technologies, in 2nd Meeting, Prague, 22–23 May 2008 (2008), p. 20
- IPCC, Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis (World Meteorological Organization (WMO), United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP), Genève, Switzerland, 2013)
- IPCC 2013, The Physical Science Basis. Contributions of Working Group I of the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, New York, USA, 2013), Chap. 8, p. 712, Fig. 8.9
- NAS, in Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America: Greater Focus Needed in Methane Leakage from Natural Gas Infrastructure, Washington DC, 2014, (2014), Vol. 109, No. 5
- B.L. Cohen, Breeder Reactors: A Renewable Energy Source, Am. J. Phys. 51, 75 (1983) [CrossRef]
- D. Lightfoot et al., Nuclear Fission Fuel is Inexhaustible, in Climate Change Technology Conference, May 10–12, Ottawa, Canada, 2006 (2006)
- C.E. Till, Y.I. Chang, Plentiful Energy: The Story of the Integral Fast Reactor (CreateSpace 2011)
- P.A. Kharecha, J.E. Hansen, Prevented Mortality and Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Historical and Projected Nuclear Power, Environ. Sci. Technol. 47, 4889 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Gabbard, Nuclear Resource or Danger, ORNL 26, 1 (1993)
- J.M. Cuttler, Remedy for Radiation Fear: Discharge the Politized Science, Dose Response J. 12, 170 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. Hirschberg, C. Bauer, P. Burgherr, E. Cazzoli, T. Heck, M. Spada, K. Tryer, Health Effects of Technologies for Power Generation: Contributions from Normal Operation, Severe Accidents and Terrorist Threat, in Proceedings of PSAM 12 Conference, International Association for Probability Safety Assessment and Management, IAPSAM, Cal. 2014 (2014)
- E.J. Calabrese, Road to Linearity: Why Linearity at Low Doses Became the Basis for Carcinogenic Risk Assessment, Arch. Toxicol. 83, 203 (2009) [CrossRef]
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||27 November 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.