EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 7, 2021
Fuel Cycle Simulation TWoFCS 2021
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||21 December 2021|
- I. Merino Rodríguez, A. Hernández-Solís, N. Messaoudi, G. Van den Eynde, The nuclear fuel cycle code ANICCA: Verification and a case study for the phase out of Belgian nuclear power with minor actinide transmutation. Nucl. Eng. Technol. 52, 2274–2284 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lindley, T.D. Newton, J.G. Hosking, P.N. Smith, D.J. Powney, B. Tollit, P.J. Smith, Release of WIMS10: a versatile reactor physics code for thermal and fast systems, in Proceedings of ICAPP, pages 1793–1801, Nice (France), May 2015 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kellett, O. Bersillon, R.W. Mills, The JEFF-3.1/-3.1.1 radioactive decay data and fission yields sub-libraries. Technical report, Nuclear Energy Agency, OECD, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Stankovskiy, G. Van den Eynde, Advanced method for calculations of core burn-up, activation of structural materials, and spallation products accumulation in accelerator-driven systems. Sci. Technol. Nucl. Instal. 2012 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Govers, D. Boulanger, K. Meert, G. Leinders, M. Verwerft, Characterization of Belgian spent fuel assemblies. Technical Report 1142, SCK CEN, Boeretang 200, Mol (Belgium), April 2019 [Google Scholar]
- G. Krivtchik, P. Blaise, C. Coquelet-Pascal, Artificial neural network surrogate development of equivalence models for nuclear data uncertainty propagation in scenario studies. EPJ Nucl. Sci. Technolog. 3, 22 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Baker, R.W. Ross, Comparison of the value of plutonium and uranium isotopes in fast reactors. In Proc. Conf. Breeding, Economics and Safety in Large Fast Breeder Reactors (Argonne National Laboratory, 1963), pp. 329–364, ANL-6792 [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, NDA plutonium options, Technical report, NDA, August 2008 [Google Scholar]
- K. McCoy, MOX project: Codes & methods development, operational performance of WG MOX fuel, in MOX Benchmarking Overview Meeting, Rockville, Md, October (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.