EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 7, 2021
Fuel Cycle Simulation TWoFCS 2021
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||21 December 2021|
- N. Thiollière, J. Clavel, F. Courtin, X. Doligez, M. Ernoult, Z. Issoufou, G. Krivtchik, B. Leniau, B. Mouginot, A. Bidaud, S. David, V. Lebrin, C. Perigois, Y. Richet, A. Somaini, A methodology for performing sensitivity analysis in dynamic fuel cycle simulation studies applied to a PWR fleet simulated with the CLASS tool, EPJ Nucl. Sci. Technol. 4, 13 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wigeland, T. Taiwo, H. Ludewig, M. Todosow, W. Halsey, J. Gehin, R. Jubin, J. Buelt, S. Stockinger, K. Jenni, B. Oakley, Nuclear fuel cycle evaluation and screening – final report, Fuel Cycle Research and Development D.O.E. Report FCRD-FCO-2014-000106 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Energy, Advanced Fuel Cycle Cost Basis – 2017 Edition, NTRD-FCO-2017-000265 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Thierry, C. Senac, B. Feng, DYMOND 6 User Manual, (Argonne National Laboratory, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Adams, W.J. Bohnhoff, K.R. Dalbey, M.S. Ebeida, J.P. Eddy, M.S. Eldred, G. Geraci, R.W. Hooper, P.D. Hough, K.T. Hu, J.D. Jakeman, M. Khalil, K.A. Maupin, J.A. Monschke, E.M. Ridgway, A.A. Rushdi, J.A. Stephens, L.P. Swiler, D.M. Vigil, T.M. Wildey, J.G. Winokur, Dakota, A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization, Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis: Version 6.11 User’s Manual, Sandia Technical Report SAND2014-4633, (July 2014; updated November 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Operating Nuclear Power Reactors, NRC.org, Nuclear Regulatory Commission (2020), www.nrc.gov/info-finder/reactors/ [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Ingersoll, Z.J. Houghton, R. Bromm, C. Desportes, NuScale small modular reactor for Co-generation of electricity and water, Desalination 340, 84–93 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Kim, W.S. Yang, C. Grandy, R.N. Hill, Core design studies for a 1000mwth advanced Burner reactor, Ann. Nucl. Energy 36, 331–336 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Stauff,E. Hoffman, T. Kim, T. Taiwo, Unpublished Information (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, Private communication (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.