EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- PREPARE, https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/106584/factsheet/en [Google Scholar]
- PREPARE Final Report, PREPARE(WP8)-(16)-03, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- FASTNET, https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/198668/factsheet/en [Google Scholar]
- I. Devol-Brown, F. Di Dedda, J.E. Dyve, O. Isnard, F. Rocchi, E. Urbonavicius, D. Vola, FASTNET: FAST Nuclear Emergency Tools, in ERMSAR 2017, Warsaw, Poland [Google Scholar]
- R. Mustonen, C. Rojas-Palma, W. Raskob, EURATOM FP7 Projects on Management of Nuclear and Radiological Emergencies, in FISA 2013 Proceedings, Spain, 2014, pp. 261–268 [Google Scholar]
- S. Hoe, P. McGinnity, T. Charnock, F. Gering, L.H. Schou Jacobsen, J. Havskov Sørensen, P. Astrup, ARGOS Decision Support System for Emergency Management, in Proceedings of the Argentine Radiation Protection Society, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- A. Wengert et al., JRodos: an off-site emergency management system for nuclear accidents, KIT, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Council Directive 2014/87/EURATOM of 8 July 2014 [Google Scholar]
- L. Monte, L. Håkanson, D. Hofman, J.E. Brittain, E. Gallego, A. Jiménez, G. Angeli, MOIRA-Plus: a decision support system for the management of complex fresh water ecosystems contaminated by radionuclides and heavy metals, Comput. Geosci. 35 , 880 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mascari et al., FASTNET Scenarios Database Development and Status, submitted to ERMSAR 2019, Prague, Czech Republic [Google Scholar]
- P. Chatelard, S. Belon, L. Bosland, L. Carénini, O. Coindreau, F. Cousin, C. Marchetto, H. Nowack, L. Piar, L. Chailan, Main modelling features of ASTEC V2.1 major version, Ann. Nucl. Energy 93, 83 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fauske & Associates, LLC, Transmittal document for MAAP5 code revision MAAP 5.02, FAI/13-0801, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- US NRC, MELCOR Computer Code Manuals, Vol. 1: Primer and Users' Guide, SAND 2015-6691 R; Vol. 2: Reference Manual, SAND 2015-6692 R; Vol. 3: MELCOR Assessment Problems, SAND 2015-6693 R (Sandia National Laboratories, USA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Benchmarking of Fast-running Software Tools Used to Model Releases during Nuclear Accidents, Report NEA/CSNI/R(2015)19 [Google Scholar]
- F. Di Dedda, A. Olsson, J. Klug, A. Riber Marklund, RASTEP: a novel tool for nuclear accident diagnosis and source term prediction based on PSA and Bayesian Belief Networks, LR Nucl. Tech. Dig. 1, 14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- International Radiological Information Exchange (IRIX) Format, Version 1.0, IAEA Incident and Emergency Centre, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Research needs identified from the NERIS gap analysis, October 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Strategic Research Agenda of the NERIS Platform, September 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.