EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- SARGEN_IV EC Project: Deliverable 2.5 Identification and ranking of the safety issues [Google Scholar]
- SARGEN_IV EC Project: Deliverable 3.5 Proposal for a harmonization of the safety assessments practices [Google Scholar]
- M. Forni, A. Poggianti, R. Scipinotti, A. Dusi, E. Manzoni, Seismic isolation of lead-cooled reactors: the European project SILER, Nucl. Eng. Technol. 46 , 595 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Forni, A. Poggianti, R. Scipinotti, A. Dusi, E. Manzoni, M.G. Castellano, Seismic-Initiated event risk mitigation in LEad-cooled Reactors: Main results of the Siler Project, in SECED 2015 Conference: Earthquake Risk and Engineering towards a Resilient World, 9–10 July 2015, Cambridge, UK [Google Scholar]
- A. Horvath, ALLIANCE − Preparation of ALLEGRO − Implementing advanced nuclear in Central Europe, in FISA 2013, 8th European Conference on Euratom Research and Training in Reactor Systems, Vilnius, Lithuania, 14–17 October, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- B. Hatala, P. Darilek, R. Zajac, M. Lackova, ALLEGRO project, in Conference EUROSAFE 2015, Brussel, Belgium, November 2–3, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J. Berka, T. Hlinčík, I. Víden, T. Hudský, J. Vít, The design and utilization of a high temperature helium loop and other facilities for the study of advanced gas-cooled reactors in the Czech Republic, Prog. Nucl. Energy 85 , 156 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GIF/RSWG/2007/002, Basis for the safety approach for design & assessment of Generation IV nuclear systems, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- S. Perez-Martin, W. Pfrang, N. Girault, L. Cloarec, L. Laborde, M. Buck, V. Matuzas, A. Flores, Y. Flores, P. Raison, A.L. Smith, N. Mozzani, F. Feria, L. Herranz, B. Farges, Development and assessment of ASTEC-Na fuel pin thermomechanical models performed in the European JASMIN project, Ann. Nucl. Energy 119 , 454 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Matuzas, L. Ammirabile L. Cloarec, D. Lemasson, S. Perez-Martin, A. Ponomarev, Extension of ASTEC-Na capabilities for simulating reactivity effects in Na-cooled fast reactors, Ann. Nucl. Energy 119 , 440 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nitoi, J.-M. Carrere, Z. Hozer, L. Burgazzi, D. Gugiu, M. Farcasiu, M. Constantin, Siting and licensing requirements for GenIV demonstrators, ESNII Plus Deliverable D3.3.1, July 2017 [Google Scholar]
- M. Frignani et al., Status and perspectives of industrial supply chain for Fast Reactors, in Proc. of International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles: Next Generation Nuclear Systems for Sustainable Development (FR17), Yekaterinburg, Russia, 26–29 June 2017 [Google Scholar]
- F. Roelofs, K. Van Tichelen, M. Tarantino, European thermal-hydraulic progress for sodium and lead fast reactors, in The 17th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics (NURETH-17), Xi'an, China, September 2017 [Google Scholar]
- F. Roelofs, Thermal hydraulics aspects of liquid metal cooled nuclear reactors (Elsevier, Cambridge, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mikityuk, E. Girardi, J. Krepel, E. Bubelis, E. Fridman, A. Rineiski, N. Girault, F. Payot, L. Buligins, G. Gerbeth, N. Chauvin, C. Latge, J. Guidez, Horizon-2020 ESFR-SMART project on SFR safety: status after first 15 months, in 27th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering ICONE27, Tsukuba International Congress Center, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan, May 19–24, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.