EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- Maintenance of Nuclear Power Plants, IAEA Safety Series No. 50-OG-07, 1990 [Google Scholar]
- ADVISE public website, https://www.advise-h2020.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- NOMAD public website, https://nomad-horizon2020.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- TEAM CABLES public website, https://www.team-cables.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- HARMONICS public website, http://harmonics.vtt.fi/ (see D5.6 for publications and D5.5 for end user workshop proceedings) [Google Scholar]
- Instrumentation and Control Systems and Software Important to Safety for Research Reactors, IAEA Safety Guide SSG-38, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- The Economics of Long-term Operation of Nuclear Power Plants (Nuclear Energy Agency and Organisation for Economic co-operation and development, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ballesteros, R. Ahlstrand, C. Bruynooghe, U. von Estorff, L. Debarberis, The role of pressure vessel embrittlement in the long term operation of nuclear power plants, Nucl. Eng. Des. 243 , 63 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.