EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2020|
- B. Rogiers, S. Boden, N. Perot, Y. Desnoyers, O. Sevbo, O. Nitzsche, Report on statistical approach, INSIDER WP3–Sampling strategy, Deliverable D3.2, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- P. Peerani, S. Boden, M. Crozet, F. Zanovello, M. Herranz, Design of the benchmarking exercise, INSIDER WP2–Requirement and validation, Deliverable D2.5, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Programme at the Joint Research Centre, Ispra Site, Joint Research Centre, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- P. Londyn (ENVINET), Final Chemical and Radiological Analysis Report, Work Package 03-2011, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- P. Londyn (ENVINET), Final Chemical and Radiological Analysis Report, Work Package 04-2012, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Determination and use of scaling factors for waste characterization in nuclear power plants, IAEA Nuclear Energy Series No. NW-T-1.18, IAEA, Vienna, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- N. Pérot, Y. Desnoyers, G. Augé, F. Aspe, S. Boden, B. Rogiers, O. Sevbo, O. Nitsche, INSIDER WP3-Sampling strategy report on the state of the art, Deliverable 3.1, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.