EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||25 February 2020|
- P. Beslu, G. Frejaville, A. Lalet, A computer code PACTOLE to predict activation and transport of corrosion products in PWR, in Proceedings of the International Conference of Water Chemistry of Nuclear Reactors Systems 1, BNES, London, 1978, pp. 195–201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Di Pace, D. Tarabelli, D. You, Development of the PACTITER code and its application to the assessment of the ITER divertor cooling loop corrosion products, Am. Nucl. Soc. 34, 733 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- F. Dacquait et al., Simulation of corrosion product transfer with the OSCAR v1.2 Code, in Nuclear Plant Chemistry Conference, Paris, 2012, pp. P1-24-193 [Google Scholar]
- J.-B. Genin, M. Benfarah, C. Dinse, M. Corbineau, Simulation of alpha contamination in PWR with the OSCAR Code, in Nuclear Plant Chemistry Conference, Sapporo, 2014, p. 10134 [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Wood, Comprehensive Nuclear Materials (Elsevier, Palo Alto, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Christensen, Fundamental aspects of water coolant radiolysis, SKI report 2006:16, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Baek, H.-S. Shim, J.G. Kim, D.H. Hur, Effects of dissolved hydrogen on fuel crud deposition and subcooled nucleate boiling in PWR primary water at 328 °C, Nucl. Eng. Des. 345, 85 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Parkhurst, C.A.J. Appelo, User's guide to PHREEQC (version 2) − A computer program for speciation, batch-reaction, one-dimensional transport, and inverse geochemical calculations, Report 99-4259, US Geological Survey, Denver, Colorado, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- G. Plancque, D. You, E. Blanchard, V. Mertens, C. Lamouroux, Role of chemistry in the phenomena occurring in nuclear power plants circuits, in Proceedings of the International Congress on Advances in Nuclear power Plants, ICAPP, 2-5 May 2011, Nice, France (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. You, S. Lefevre, D. Féron, F. Vaillant, Experimental study of concentrated solutions containing sodium and chloride pollutants in sg flow restricted areas, in Proceedings of the International Conference of Water Chemisty in Nuclear Reactor Systems, Avignon, France, April 2002, p. 8 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.