EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 4, 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 May 2018|
- GIF, Annual Report, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- M. Salvatores, Nuclear fuel cycle strategies including partitioning and transmutation, Nucl. Eng. Des. 235, 805 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chabert, D. Warin, J. Milot, A. Saturnin A. Leudet, Impact of minor actinide transmutation options on interim storage and geological disposal, in IEMPT, Prague, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- C. Chabert, C. Coquelet-Pascal, A. Saturnin, G. Mathonniere, B. Boullis, D. Warin et al. Technical and economic assessment of different options for minor actinides transmutation: the French case, in GLOBAL 2011, Tokyo (2011) [Google Scholar]
- NEA, Homogeneous versus heterogeneous recycling of transuranics in fast nuclear reactors (NEA, Paris, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. De Saint Jean, Americium once-through of moderated targets in a CAPRA core, in Seminar Int. CAPRA conf., Karlsruhe, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores, M. Assawaroongreungchot, Impact of the core minor actinide content on fast reactor reactivity coefficients, J. nucl. sci. technol. 48, 628 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Lebreton, D. Prieur, A. Jankowiak, M. Tribet, C. Leorier, T. Delahaye, et al. Fabrication and characterization of americium, neptunium and curium bearing MOX fuels obtained by powder metallurgy process, J. Nucl. Mater. 420, 213 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. de Saint Jean, J. Tommasi, F. Varaine, N. Schmidt, D. Plancq, Americium and curium heterogeneous transmutation in moderated S/A in the framework of CNE scenarios studies, in GLOBAL, Paris, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- S. Pillon, J. Somers, S. Grandjean, J. Lacquement. Aspects of fabrication of curium-based fuels and targets, J. Nucl. Mater. 320, 36 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chabert et al. Considerations on the industrial feasibility of scenarios with the progressive deployment of Pu multirecycling in SFRs in the french nuclear power fleet, in GLOBAL, Paris, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- C. Coquelet-Pascal, M. Meyer, R. Girieud, M. Tiphine, R. Eschbach, C. Chabert et al. Scenarios for fast reactors deployment with plutonium recycling, in Fast Reactors, Paris, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- L. Buiron, Heterogeneous minor actinides transmutation on a UO2 blanket and on (U, Pu)O2 fuel in sodium-cooled fast reactor. Assessment of core performances, in GLOBAL, Paris, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- A. Tsilanizara, C. Diop, B. Nimal, M. Detoc, L. Luneville, M. Chiron et al. DARWIN: An Evolution Code System for a Large Range, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 1, 845 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Reuss, Précis de neutronique (EDP Sciences, Paris, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sciora, L. Buiron, G. Rimpault, F. Varaine, A break even oxide fuel core for an innovative French sodium-cooled fast reactor : neutronic studies results, in GLOBAL, Paris, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.