- P. Beck et al., Investigation on photon energy response of RadFET using Monte Carlo simulations, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 54, 1151 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Wind et al., Investigation of the energy response of RadFET for high energy photons, electrons, protons, and neutrons, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 56, 3387 (2009) [CrossRef]
- J. Mekki et al., Mixed particle influence on RadFET responses using Co-60 calibration, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 60, 2435 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Holmes-Sieldle, L. Adams, Handbook of radiation effects, 2nd ed. (Oxford University Press, 2002)
- J. Mekki et al., in A mixed field facility at CERN for radiation test: CHARM, RADiation and its effects on components and systems (RADECS), 14–18 September (2015)
- S. Bonaldo, CHARM Una nuova facility del CERN per test di elettronica con spettri misti di radiazione ionizzante, MSc thesis, University of Padova, 2016
- A. Ferrari et al., FLUKA: a multi-particle transport code, CERN-2005-10, INFN/TC05/11, SLAC-R-773 (2005) [CrossRef]
- T.T. Böhlen et al., The FLUKA code: developments and challenges for high energy and medical applications, Nucl. Data Sheets 120, 21 (2014)
- G. Spiezia et al., The LHC accelerator radiation monitoring system – RadMon (2011)
- G. Spiezia et al., A new RadMon version for the LHC and its injection lines, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 61, 3424 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M.J. Berger et al., ESTAR, PSTAR, and ASTAR: computer programs for calculating stopping-power and range tables for electrons, protons, and helium ions (version 1.21), http://physics.nist.gov/Star
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 July 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.