EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||16 September 2016|
- R. Avenhaus, M. Canty, Compliance Quantified (Cambridge University Press, 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Burr, M.S. Hamada, Revisiting statistical aspects of nuclear material accounting, Sci. Technol. Nucl. Install. 2013, 961360 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Burr, M.S. Hamada, Bayesian updating of material balances covariance matrices using training data, Int. J. Prognost. Health Monitor. 5, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bonner, T. Burr, T. Guzzardo, T. Krieger, C. Norman, K. Zhao, D.H. Beddingfield, W. Geist, M. Laughter, T. Lee, Ensuring the effectiveness of safeguards through comprehensive uncertainty quantification, J. Nucl. Mater. Manage. 44, 53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Burr, T. Krieger, K. Zhao, Grubbs' estimators in multiplicative error models, IAEA report, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- F. Grubbs, On estimating precision of measuring instruments and product variability, J. Am. Stat. Assoc. 43, 243 (1948) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Martin, A. Böckenhoff, Analysis of short-term systematic measurement error variance for the difference of paired data without repetition of measurement, Adv. Stat. Anal. 91, 291 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Miller, Beyond ANOVA: Basics of Applied Statistics (Chapman & Hall, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- C. Norman, Measurement errors and their propagation, Internal IAEA Document, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- G. Marsaglia, Ratios of normal variables, J. Stat. Softw. 16, 2 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Burr, T. Krieger, K. Zhao, Variations of the D statistics for additive and multiplicative error models, IAEA report, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, JCGM 100: www.bipm.org (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R Core Team R, A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing (R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria, 2012): www.R-project.org [Google Scholar]
- M. Freimer, G. Mudholkar, G. Kollia, C. Lin, A study of the generalized Tukey Lambda family, Commun. Stat. Theor. Methods 17, 3547 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lombard, C. Potgieter, Another look at Grubbs' estimators, Chemom. Intell. Lab. Syst. 110, 74 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Elster, Bayesian uncertainty analysis compared to the application of the gum and its supplements, Metrologia 51, S159 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.