- R. Avenhaus, M. Canty, Compliance Quantified (Cambridge University Press, 1996) [CrossRef]
- T. Burr, M.S. Hamada, Revisiting statistical aspects of nuclear material accounting, Sci. Technol. Nucl. Install. 2013, 961360 (2013)
- T. Burr, M.S. Hamada, Bayesian updating of material balances covariance matrices using training data, Int. J. Prognost. Health Monitor. 5, 6 (2014)
- E. Bonner, T. Burr, T. Guzzardo, T. Krieger, C. Norman, K. Zhao, D.H. Beddingfield, W. Geist, M. Laughter, T. Lee, Ensuring the effectiveness of safeguards through comprehensive uncertainty quantification, J. Nucl. Mater. Manage. 44, 53 (2016)
- T. Burr, T. Krieger, K. Zhao, Grubbs' estimators in multiplicative error models, IAEA report, 2015
- F. Grubbs, On estimating precision of measuring instruments and product variability, J. Am. Stat. Assoc. 43, 243 (1948) [CrossRef]
- K. Martin, A. Böckenhoff, Analysis of short-term systematic measurement error variance for the difference of paired data without repetition of measurement, Adv. Stat. Anal. 91, 291 (2007) [CrossRef]
- R. Miller, Beyond ANOVA: Basics of Applied Statistics (Chapman & Hall, 1998)
- C. Norman, Measurement errors and their propagation, Internal IAEA Document, 2014
- G. Marsaglia, Ratios of normal variables, J. Stat. Softw. 16, 2 (2006) [CrossRef]
- T. Burr, T. Krieger, K. Zhao, Variations of the D statistics for additive and multiplicative error models, IAEA report, 2015
- Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, JCGM 100: www.bipm.org (2008)
- R Core Team R, A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing (R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria, 2012): www.R-project.org
- M. Freimer, G. Mudholkar, G. Kollia, C. Lin, A study of the generalized Tukey Lambda family, Commun. Stat. Theor. Methods 17, 3547 (1988) [CrossRef]
- F. Lombard, C. Potgieter, Another look at Grubbs' estimators, Chemom. Intell. Lab. Syst. 110, 74 (2012) [CrossRef]
- C. Elster, Bayesian uncertainty analysis compared to the application of the gum and its supplements, Metrologia 51, S159 (2014) [CrossRef]
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||16 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.