- UK Nuclear Decommissioning Authority Report No. SMS/TS/B1-PLUT/002/A, 2014, http://www.nda.gov.uk/publication/progress-on-approaches-to-the-management-of-separated-plutonium-position-paper/
- P.J. Reid, in Proceedings of the CANDU Energy Academic Information Series, University of Manchester, 18–19 March, 2015 (unpublished) (2015)
- UK House of Commons, M. Wicks, UK Parliament Report No. HC Deb 22 Feb 2008, Vol. 472, Column 1032W, 2008, http://www.publications.parliament.uk/
- UK Committee of Public Accounts, UK Parliament Report No. HC 708, 2014, http://www.publications.parliament.uk/
- A. Simper, Plutonium management (Cambridge Nuclear Energy Centre, Cambridge, 2014), http://www.cnec.group.cam.ac.uk/
- UK Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, 2013, http://www.nda.gov.uk/
- UK Nuclear Decommissioning Authority Report No. Technical Note 16518861, 2012, http://www.nda.gov.uk/
- S. Azeez, J. Hopwood, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges for Water Cooled Reactors in the 21st Century, Vienna, Austria (2009), http://www-pub.iaea.org/
- V. Aleyaseen, C.M. Cottrell, S. Kuran, Demonstration of a new recycled fuel for CANDU, 2014, http://www.neimagazine.com/
- D.R. Parker, R.W. Mills, British Nuclear Fuels Ltd. Report No. RAT 1972, 2001, http://www.oecd-nea.org/
- B. Carlier, J.Y. Doriath, J.P. Grouiller, P. Tetart (unpublished)
- J. Lonchampt (unpublished)
- M. Türkmen, O.H. Zabunoğlu, J. Nucl. Mater. 429, 263 (2012) [CrossRef]
- W.W.R. Inch, J.H. Lau, P.D. Thompson, P.J. Reid, in Proceedings of the COG/IAEA 6th Technical Committee Meeting on the Exchange of Operational Safety Experience of Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, Trois Rivières, Quebec (2000)
- CANDU Energy Inc., Enhanced CANDU-6 Technical Summary, 2012, http://www.candu.com/
- P.G. Boczar, B. Hyland, K. Bradley, S. Kuran, in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering 2010, New York (American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2011), Vol. 6
- S.G. Popov, J.J. Carbajo, V.K. Ivanov, G.L. Yoder, Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report No. ORNL/TM-2000/351, 2000, http://web.ornl.gov/
- K. Shibata, O. Iwamoto, T. Nakagawa, N. Iwamoto, A. Ichihara, S. Kunieda, S. Chiba, K. Furutaka, N. Otuka, T. Ohasawa, T. Murata, H. Matsunobu, A. Zukeran, S. Kamada, J.-I. Katakura, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 48, 1 (2011) [CrossRef]
- S. Greenwood, G. Craig, S. Rosenberger, C. Bonnet, R. Thouvenot, AREVA NP Report No. NESH-G/2008/en/0123, 2008, http://www.epr-reactor.co.uk/
- S. Zheng, J. Lonchampt, B. Winterholer (unpublished)
- V.G. Snell, J.Q. Howieson, Chernobyl – A Canadian perspective (AECL, 1991)
- J. Griffiths, Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd. Report No. RC-1776, 1994
- B. Rouben, Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd. Report No. AECL-11407, 1996
- G. Marleau, R. Roy, A. Hebert, École polytechnique de Montréal Report No. IGE-157 Montreal, Canada, 1993
- A. Hebert, D. Sekki, R. Chambron, École polytechnique de Montréal Report No. IGE-300 Montreal, Canada, 2016
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||06 June 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.