EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 October 2016|
- A.M. Pavlovichev, V.I. Pavlov, Y.M. Semchenkov, E.G. Kudryavtsev, Y.S. Fedorov, B.A. Bibichev, Neutron-physical characteristics of a VVÉR core with 100% load of reprocessed uranium and plutonium fuel, Atom. Energy 101, 863 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Pavlovichev, V.I. Pavlov, Y.M. Semchenkov, E.G. Kudryavtsev, Y.S. Fedorov, B.A. Bibichev, B.Y. Zil'berman, Neutron-physical characteristics of a WWER-1000 core with 100% fuel load consisting of a mixture of recovered uranium and plutonium and enriched uranium, Atom. Energy 104, 257 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Fedorov, M.V. Baryshnikov, B.A. Bibichev, B.Y. Zilberman, O.V. Kryukov, A.V. Khaperskaya, Multiple recycle of REMIX fuel based on reprocessed uranium and plutonium mixture in thermal reactors, in Proceedings of Global 2013, Salt Lake City, Utah, September 29–October 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Alekseev, E.A. Bobrov, A.V. Chibinyaev, P.S. Teplov, A.A. Dudnikov, Variants of the perspective closed fuel cycle, based on Regenerated Mixture – Technology, combining use of thermal and fast reactors, Prog. Nucl. Energy 72, 126 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Alekseev, E.A. Bobrov, P.S. Teplov, A.V. Chibinyaev, Perspective variants of closed fuel cycle based on REMIX technology in two components system of nuclear power, Preprint NRC KI, IAE-6730/5, Moscow, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Grouiller, J.Y. Doriath, A. Vasile, A. Zaetta, Different possible scenarios for plutonium recycling in PWRs, in Global 2001, Paris, France, INIS-FR-1314 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Youinou, A. Vasile, Plutonium multirecycling in standard PWRs loaded with evolutionary fuels, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 151, 25 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chibinyaev, P.S. Teplov, CONSUL − code package for comprehensive LWR core calculations, in ICAPP 2007 Nice, France, May 13–18 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Vygovskyy, N.O. Ryabov, A.A. Semenov, E.V. Chernov, L.N. Bogachek, The physical and structural characteristics of nuclear power plants with VVER, in Textbook (MEPhI, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Shropshire, K.A. Williams, J.D. Smith, B.W. Dixon, M. Dunzik-Gougar, R.D. Adams, D. Gombert, J.T. Carter, E. Schneider, D. Hebditch, Advanced fuel cycle cost basis (Idaho National Laboratory Report, INL/EXT-07-12107 Rev. 2, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- OECD, The Economics of the Back End of the Nuclear Fuel Cycle (OECD, Nuclear Development, NEA No. 7061, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. De Roo, J.E. Parsons, Economics of the Fuel Cycle (MIT Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research, Viewgraph Presentation May 1, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.