- N. Akiyama, H. Sato, K. Naito, Y. Naoi, T. Katsuta, The Fukushima nuclear accident and crisis management-lessons for Japan–U.S. alliance cooperation (Sasakawa Peace Foundation, Tokyo, 2012)
- K.A. Terrani, S.J. Zinkle, L.L. Snead, Advanced oxidation-resistant iron-based alloys for LWR fuel cladding, J. Nucl. Mater. 448, 420 (2014) [CrossRef]
- B.E. Wilde, J.E. Weber, Intergranular stress-corrosion resistance of austenitic stainless steels in water/oxygen environment: accelerated test procedure, Br. Corros. J. 4, 42 (1969) [CrossRef]
- S.M. Stoller Corporation, An evaluation of stainless steel cladding for use in current design LWRs, NP-2642 (EPRI, New York, 1982)
- A. Abe, C. Giovedi, D.S. Gomes, A. Teixeira e Silva, Revisiting stainless steel as PWR fuel rod cladding after Fukushima Daiichi accident, J. Energy Power Eng. 8, 973 (2014)
- C.M. Allison et al., SCDAP/RELAP5/MOD3.1 code manual volume IV: MATPRO − a library of materials properties for light-water-reactor accident analysis, NUREG/CR-6150.EGG-2720, Washington, 1993
- G. Was, S.M. Bruemmer, Effects of irradiation on intergranular stress corrosion cracking, J. Nucl. Mater. 216, 326 (1994) [CrossRef]
- K. Arioka, Effect of temperature, hydrogen and boric acid concentration on IGSCC susceptibility of annealed 316 stainless steel, in Contribution of materials investigation to the resolution of problems encountered in pressurized water reactors (Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology University Library, Hannover, 2002)
- T. Terachi et al., Corrosion behavior of stainless steels in simulated PWR primary water − effect of chromium content in alloys and dissolved hydrogen, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 45, 975 (2008) [CrossRef]
- P.D. Harvey, Engineering properties of steel (American Society for Metals, Materials Park, OH, 1982)
- M. Takeda et al., Physical properties of iron-oxide scales on Si-containing steels at high temperature, Mater. Trans. 50, 2242 (2009) [CrossRef]
- H.E. Boyer et al., Handbook, ASM metals (American Society for Metals, Materials Park, OH, 1985)
- B. Cox et al., Waterside corrosion of zirconium alloys in nuclear power plants, IAEA TECDOC, v. 996 (International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 1998), p. 124
- P.V. Uffelen et al., Analysis of reactor fuel rod behavior, in Handbook of nuclear engineering (Springer, US, 2010), p. 1519
- F. Garzarolli, D. Jorde, R. Manzel, J.R. Politano, P.G. Smerd, Waterside corrosion of zircaloy-clad fuel rods in a PWR environment, in Zirconium in the nuclear industry (ASTM International, New York, 1982)
- R. Vandagriff, Practical guide to industrial boiler systems (CRC Press, New York, 2001)
- K.J. Geelhood, W.G. Luscher, C.E. Beyer, M.E. Flanagan, FRAPCON-3.4: a computer code for the calculation of steady-state thermal-mechanical behavior of oxide fuel rods for high burnup, NUREG/CR-7022 (U.S. NRC, Washington, 2011)
- D. Peckner, I.M. Bernstein, Handbook of stainless steels (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1977)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.