- N.N. Ponomarev-Stepnoi, A.M. Pavlovichev, Y.A. Styrin, Russian weapon plutonium disposition in WWER-1000 reactors, in Proc. Intern. Conf. Global 2005, Tsukuba, Japan (2005), paper 570
- A.M. Pavlovichev, V.I. Pavlov, Y.M. Semchenkov, E.G. Kudryavtsev, Y.S. Fedorov, B.A. Bibichev, Neutron-physical characteristics of a VVÉR core with 100% load of reprocessed uranium and plutonium fuel, Atom. Energy 101, 863 (2006) [CrossRef]
- A.M. Pavlovichev, V.I. Pavlov, Y.M. Semchenkov, E.G. Kudryavtsev, Y.S. Fedorov, B.A. Bibichev, B.Y. Zil'berman, Neutron-physical characteristics of a WWER 1000 core with 100% fuel load consisting of a mixture of recovered uranium and plutonium and enriched uranium, Atom. Energy 104, 257 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Y.S. Fedorov, B.A. Bibichev, B.Y. Zil'berman, E.G. Kudryavtsev, Use of recovered uranium and plutonium in thermal reactors, Atom. Energy 99, 572 (2005) [CrossRef]
- P.N. Alekseev, E.A. Bobrov, P.S. Teplov, A.V. Chibinyaev, A.A. Dudnikov, REMIX-fuel for WWER-1000 working in closed fuel cycle, Preprint NRC KI, IAE-6720/5, Moscow, 2012
- P.N. Alekseev, E.A. Bobrov, P.S. Teplov, A.V. Chibinyaev, Perspective variants of closed fuel cycle based on REMIX technology in two components system of nuclear power, Preprint NRC KI, IAE-6730/5, Moscow, 2012
- P.N. Alekseev, E.A. Bobrov, A.V. Chibinyaev, P.S. Teplov, The main characteristics of the evolution project VVER-S with spectrum shift regulation, in PHYSOR 2014 – The Role of Reactor Physics Toward a Sustainable Future, September 28–October 3 (The Westin Miyako, Kyoto, Japan, 2014)
- A.V. Chibinyaev, P.S. Teplov, CONSUL – code package for comprehensive LWR core calculations, in ICAPP 2007, Nice, France, May 13–18 (2007)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.