EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||09 December 2015|
- V. Nalamourougan, B. Kasztenny, A new high speed bus transfer relay design, implementation and testing, in Proceedings of the 2006 IEEE Power India Conference (2006) [Google Scholar]
- IAEA Technical Report TR-271, Introducing nuclear power plant into electrical power systems of limited capacity: problems and remedial measures, 1987 [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Design of electric power systems for nuclear power plants, Draft Safety Guide DS-430, April 2012 [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Pettigrew, P. Powel, Motor bus transfer, IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. 8, 1747 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siemens, 7VU683 High Speed Busbar Transfer Device, Chapter for the Catalog SIP, Edition No. 7, March 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M.V.V.S. Yalla, Design of a high-speed motor bus transfer system, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. 46, 612 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amit Raje, Anil Raje, J. McCall, A. Chaudhary, Bus transfer systems: requirements, implementation, and experiences, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. 39 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prasad, N. Theivarian, Normal power supply system of a nuclear power plant-modelling and simulation studies for fast bus transfer, in Proceedings of 2011 Electrical Energy System conference (IEEE, 2011), p. 294 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Paliwal, R. Chandra Verma, S. Rastogi, Voltage sag compensation using dynamic voltage restorer, Adv. Electron. Electr. Eng. 4, 645 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sevov, T.W. Zhao, I. Voloh, The power of IEC 61850, bus-transfer and load-shedding applications, IEEE Ind. Appl. Mag. 19, 60 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety (KINS), Operation performance information system for nuclear power plant, accidents and events list, http://opis.kins.re.kr/index.jsp?Lan=KR, Oct. 17, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- KHNP, NPP Systems, Auxiliary Power System, Text Book, No. BNP-FU-COM-SYS-TB-APS, Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co. Rev. 2, p. 18 [Google Scholar]
- ABB, PCS100 Industrial Medium Voltage UPS Technical Proposal, No. 2UCD130469-T, Rev. A, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Cadex Electronics Inc., Lithium-ion based batteries, http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/lithium_based_batteries, Aug. 19, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS). Part 3: Method of specifying the performance and test requirements, International Electrotechnical Commission, IEC 62040-3, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- ABB, ABB Technical Document, PCS100 UPS-I Transfer performance, Doc. No. 2UCD120000E023, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.