- A. Leca, I. Prisecaru, Thermo-physical and thermodynamic properties of solid, liquid and gas (Ed. Tehnică, Bucharest, 1994)
- D.S. Miller, Internal flow systems, 2nd edn. (Miller Innovations, 2008)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Theoretical possibilities and consequences of major accidents in large nuclear power plants. (Rep. WASH 740, US Govt Printing Office, Washington, DC, 1957)
- Flowmaster v7, New user training, version 10
- Requirements for the safety analysis of CANDU nuclear power plants, AECB Consultative Document C-6, 1980
- Safety analysis: event classification, www.iaea.org
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Incorporation of advanced accident analysis methodology into safety analysis reports, IAEA-TECDOC-1351, 2003
- Haestad Methods Water Solutions, Computer applications in hydraulic engineering, 7th edn. (Bentley Institute Press, 2006)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.