EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 9, 2023
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Part 2: Radioactive waste management|
|Published online||14 February 2023|
- World Nuclear Waste Report (2019), [Online] https://worldnuclearwastereport.org/ [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament, Report from the commission to the council and the European Parliament on progress of implementation of council directive 2011/70/EURATOM and an inventory of radioactive waste and spent fuel present in the Community’s territory and the future prospects SEC (2019) [Google Scholar]
- NEA, National inventories and management strategies for spent nuclear fuel and radioactive – waste methodology for common presentation of data (2016) [Google Scholar]
- NEA, National inventories and management strategies for spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste – extended methodology for the common presentation of data (2017) [Google Scholar]
- CHANCE project, [Online] https://www.chance-h2020.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- MICADO Project (2019), [Online] https://www.micado-project.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- PREDIS Project, [Online] https://predis-h2020.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- T. Bücherl, Ch Lierse von Gostomski, Synopsis of neutron assay systems. Comparison of neutron determining systems and measuring procedures for radioactive waste packages (2001) Report WG-A-02, European network of testing facilities for the quality checking of radioactive waste packages – Working Group A [Google Scholar]
- N. Estre, D. Eck, J.-L. Pettier, E. Payan, C. Roure, E. Simon, in High-energy X-ray Imaging Applied to Nondestructive Characterization of Large Nuclear Waste Drums (IEEE, Marseille, France, 2015), Vol. 62 [Google Scholar]
- C. Eleon, C. Passard, N. Hupont, N. Estre, O. Gueton, F. Brunner, G. Grassi, M. Batifol, P. Doumerc, T. Dupuy, B. Battel, J.C. Vandamme, Status of the nuclear measurement stations for the process control of spent fuel reprocessing at AREVA NC/La Hague, in 4th International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Toubon, G. Mehlman, T. Gain, A. Lyoussi, B. Perot, A.C. Raoul, M. Huver, Innovative nuclear measurement techniques used to characterize, in Waste Management Conference 2001, Tucson (2001) [Google Scholar]
- CHANCE, D2.2 Synthesis of commonly used methodology for conditioned radioactive characterization, https://www.chance-h2020.eu/public-deliverables [Google Scholar]
- CHANCE, D2.3 R&D requests in the field of conditioned radioactive characterization [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Kubinski, C. Carasco, D. Kikola, C. Mathonat, D. Ricard, D. Tefelski, H. Tietze-Jaensch, Calorimetric non-destructive assay of large volume and heterogeneous radioactive waste drums, EPJ Web Conf. 225, 06003 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- CAEN, RadHand 600 Pro, [Online] https://www.caen.it/products/radhand-600/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Amoyal, V. Schoepff, F. Carrel, V. Lourenco, D. Lacour, T. Brangerì, Metrological characterization of the GAMPIX gamma camera, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. Sect. A: Accel. Spectrom. Detect. Assoc. Equip. 944, 162568 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Troiani, N. Cherubini, A. Dodaro, F.V. Frazzoli, R. Remetti, L/ILW waste characterisation by the ENEA multi-technique gamma system SRWGA, in Proceedings of the ASME 2003 9th International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management and Environmental Remediation. 9th ASME International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management and Environmental Remediation: Volumes 1, 2, and 3 (Oxford, England, September 21–25, 2003), pp. 871–875 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ducasse, C. Eleon, B. Perot, A. Lyoussi, O. Gueton, M. Morichi, E. Fanchini, A. Pepperosa, R. Abou-Khalil, Z. Mekhalfa, L. Tondut, N. Cherubini, G. Gandolfo, L. Lepore, Design of MICADO advanced passive and active neutron measurement system for radioactive waste drums, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. Sect. A: Accel. Spectrom. Detect. Assoc. Equip. 1005, 165398 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JGCM, Evaluation of measurement data – supplement 1 to the “Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement”. Propagation of distributions using a Monte Carlo method. JCGM 101:2008 [Google Scholar]
- P. Finocchiaro, From nuclear physics to applications: detectors for beam handling, Eur. Phys. J. Plus 135, 345 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cosentino, Q. Ducasse, M. Giuffrida, S. Lo Meo, F. Longhitano, C. Marchetta, A. Massara, A. Pappalardo, G. Passaro, S. Russo, P. Finocchiaro, SiLiF neutron counters to monitor nuclear materials in the MICADO project, Sensors 21, 2630 (2021) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Brès, N. Gherardi, N. Naudé, B. Rives, Experimental investigations of a remote atmospheric pressure plasma by electrical diagnostics and related effects on polymer composite surfaces, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. 95, 30801 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Le Mire, E. Burger, B. Iooss, C. Mai, Prediction of crack propagation kinetics through multipoint stochastic simulations of microscopic fields, EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol. 7, 21 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.