EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 9, 2023
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: the Awards collection
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||10 February 2023|
- B. Molnar, G. Tolnai, D. Legrady, A GPU based direct Monte Carlo simulation of time dependence in nuclear reactors, Ann. Nucl. Energy 132, 46–63 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Legrady, G. Tolnai, T. Hajas, E. Pazman, T. Parko, I. Pos, Full Core Pin-Level VVER-440 Simulation of a Rod Drop Experiment with the GPU-Based Monte Carlo Code GUARDYAN, Energies 15, 2712 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Official webpage of GUARDYAN, http://awing.reak.bme.hu/GUARDYAN [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Sjenitzer, J.E. Hoogenboom, Dynamic Monte Carlo method for nuclear reactor kinetics calculations, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 175, 94–107 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Faucher, D. Mancusi, A. Zoia, New kinetic simulation capabilities for Tripoli-4: Methods and applications, Ann. Nucl. Energy 120, 74–88 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppanen, Development of a dynamic simulation mode in Serpent 2 Monte Carlo code, in Proceedings of the International 426, Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (M&C 2013), LaGrange Park, Illinois (2013), p. 427 [Google Scholar]
- U. Imke, V.H. Sanchez, Validation of the subchannel code SUBCHANFLOW using the NUPEC PWR Tests (PSBT), Sci. Technol. Nucl. Instal. 12, 465059 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Thurgood et al., COBRA/TRAC – A thermal-hydraulic code for transient analysis of nuclear reactor vessel and primary coolant systems, in NUREG/CR-3046, 1983 [Google Scholar]
- D. Basile, R. Chierici, M. Beghi, E. Salina, E. Brega, COBRA-EN, an updated version of the COBRA-3C/MIT Code for thermal-hydraulic transient analysis of light water reactor fuel assemblies and cores, Report 1010/1 (revised 1.9.99), ENEL-CRTN Compartimento di Milano (2001) [Google Scholar]
- High-Performance Monte-Carlo Methods for SAFEty Demostration – From proof of concept to realistic Safety Analysis and Industry Applications, Grant Agreement ID 755097. https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/211032/factsheet/en [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Bratton, M. Avramova, K. Ivanov, OECD/NEA benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modeling (UAM) for LWRS – summary and discussion of neutronics cases (Phase I), Nucl. Eng. Technol. 46, 313–342 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Faucher, Coupling between Monte Carlo neutron transport and thermal-hydraulics for the simulation of transients due to reactivity insertions, PhD thesis, University of Paris-Saclay, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- T. Hajas, G. Tolnai, D. Légrády, Variance analysis of the coupling of thermal-hydraulics and point kinetics with stochastic noise term modeling dynamic Monte Carlo behavior for later use in GUARDYAN, in International Conference on Physics of Reactors 2022, 2022 May 15–20, Pittsburgh [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.