EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 9, 2023
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||10 January 2023|
- M. Mazzi et al., Preliminary study on oxidation of nuclear grade graphite, Chem. Eng. Trans. 91. 427 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- F. Aspe et al., Classification and categorization of the constrained environments in nuclear/radiological installations under decommissioning and dismantling processes, Prog. Nucl. Energy 124, 103347 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kaposy et al., WP5-Guideline on the requirements for method implementation, INSIDER deliverable 5.5 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Herranz et al., WP5-Guideline containing the methodology for method validation, INSIDER deliverable 5.6 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Aspe et al., WP7-INSPECT: in situ Probe SEleCtion Tool, A decision helping tool for D&D activities, INSIDER deliverable 7.16 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Boden M. Crozet, et al., WP6-Establishment of uncertainty budgets, INSIDER deliverable 6.5 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Crozet et al., WP6-Recommendation guide, INSIDER deliverable 6.6 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Plumeri et al., WP6-Recommendation guide, INSIDER deliverable 7.15 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.