EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: the Awards collection
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 2: Radioactive waste management|
|Published online||22 November 2022|
- M.I. Ojovan, Glass is key for nuclear waste immobilisation, Glass Int. 43, 77 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Ojovan, O.G. Batyukhnova, Glasses for nuclear waste immobilization, in WM2007 Conference (Tucson, Arizona, February 25–March 1, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gin, P. Jollivet, M. Tribet, S. Peuget, S. Schuller, Radionuclides containment in nuclear glasses: an overview, Radiochim. Acta 105, 927 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Thomas Blair, Full-Scale In-Can Melter Demonstration for Vitrification of Nuclear Waste (Jan 1979; 19 p; ANS Annual Meeting; San Diego, CA, USA; 18–23 Jun 1978; CONF-780622-82; Report PNL-SA-6768; Battelle Pacific Northwest Labs., Richland, WA, USA, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gruber, S. Lemonnier, J. Lacombe, et al., Development of in-can melting process applied to vitrification of High Activity Waste Solutions (HAWS): glass characterizations and process tests results, in WM2012 Conference (Phoenix, Arizona, USA, February 26–March 1, 2012), p. 12442 [Google Scholar]
- C. Girold, P. Charvin, I. Hugon, et al., Mixed metallic and organic transuranic waste incineration/vitrification, in WM2017 Conference (Phoenix, Arizona, USA, March 5–9, 2017), p. 17539 [Google Scholar]
- World Nuclear News, France presents vitrification process for Fukushima, https://www.world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/France-touts-vitrification-process-for-Fukushima (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Didierlaurent et al., DEM&MELT In-Can thermal treatment for D&D and remediation waste, in WM2021 Conference (Phoenix, Arizona, USA, March 8–11, 2021), p. 21001 [Google Scholar]
- C. Michel et al., In-Can vitrification of ALPS slurries from Fukushima effluent treatment waste using DEM&MELT technology, in WM2022 Conference (Phoenix, Arizona, USA, March 6–10, 2022), p. 22367 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.