EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||13 September 2022|
- F. Roelofs, SNETP Strategic Research Agenda 2021, July 2021. [Online]. Available: https://snetp.eu/documents/ [Google Scholar]
- X. Ledoux, J.C. Foy, E. Ducret et al., First beams at neutrons for science, Eur. Phys. J. A 57, 257 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Heikkinen, JYFL accelerator news, March 2022. [Online]. Available: https://www.jyu.fi/science/en/physics/current/jyfl-accelerator-news [Google Scholar]
- D. Cano-Ott et al., ARIEL-H2020 Internatonal on-line school on nuclear data: The path from the detector to the reactor calculation NuDataPath 2022, February 2022. [Online]. Available: https://agenda.ciemat.es/event/3201/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Cano-Ott et al., Joint ARIEL-SANDA progress meeting, March 2022. [Online]. Available: https://agenda.ciemat.es/event/3827/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Urlass, A. Junghans, F. Mingrone, et al., Gating of charge sensitive preamplifiers for the use at pulsed radiation sources, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. A 1002, 165297 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ziegler, D. Albach, C. Bernert et al., Proton beam quality enhancement by spectral phase control of a PW-class laser system, Sci. Rep. 11 7338 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kerveno, M. Dupuis, A. Bacquias et al., Measurement of 238U(n, n′ γ) cross section data and their impact on reaction models, Phys. Rev. C 104, 044605 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Guadilla, J.L. Tain, A. Algora et al., Determination of beta-decay ground state feeding of nuclei of importance for reactor applications, Phys. Rev. C 102, 064304 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Jurado and K.-H. Schmidt, GEF: A general description of the fission process, April (2022). [Online]. Available: https://www.lp2ib.in2p3.fr/nucleaire/nex/gef/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.