EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Part 2: Radioactive waste management|
|Published online||28 October 2022|
- S.V. Churakov, W. Hummel, M. Marques Fernandes, Fundamental research on radiochemistry of geological nuclear waste disposal, CHIMIA Int. J. Chem. 74, 1000 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Klinkenberg, F. Brandt, B. Baeyens, D. Bosbach, M. Marques, Adsorption of barium and radium on montmorillonite: A comparative experimental and modelling study, Appl. Geochem. 135, 105117 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Asaad, F. Hubert, E. Ferrage, T. Dabat, E. Paineau, P. Porion, S. Savoye, B. Gregoire, B. Dazas, A. Delville, E. Tertre, Role of interlayer porosity and particle organization in the diffusion of water in swelling clays, Appl. Clay Sci. 207, 106089 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Schacherl, C. Joseph, P. Lavrova, A. Beck, C. Reitz, T. Pruessmann, D. Fellhauer, J. Lee, K. Dardenne, J. Rothe, H. Geckeis, T. Vitova, Paving the way for examination of coupled redox/solid-liquid interface reactions: 1 ppm Np adsorbed on clay studied by Np M5-edge HR-XANES spectroscopy, Anal. Chim. Acta 1202, 339636 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Poonoosamy, M. Mahrous, E. Curti, D. Bosbach, G. Deissmann, S.V. Churakov, T. Geisler, N. Prasianakis, lab-on-a-chip approach integrating in-situ characterization and reactive transport modelling diagnostics to unravel (Ba, Sr)SO4 oscillatory zoning. Scientific Reports 11, 23678, Anal. Chim. Acta 1202, 339636 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CORI SOTA, The initial State-of-the-Art report prepared by CORI in EURAD is available at: https://www.ejp-eurad.eu/publications/eurad-deliverable-31-cori-sota-cement-organic-radionuclide-interactions-content-lilw (2021) [Google Scholar]
- MoDeRn, State of Art Report on Monitoring Technology. MoDeRn Project Deliverable D2.2.2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.