EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Part 2: Radioactive waste management|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- EURAD/PREDIS Joint statement on Knowledge management, https://predis-h2020.eu/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Joint-Statement-on-KM_EURAD-PREDIS.pdf [Google Scholar]
- N. Belmans, M. Coeck, List of training needs from Research, Development and Demonstration and Strategic Studies Work Packages Final version as of 12.04.2021 of deliverable D13.1 of the HORIZON 2020 project EURAD. EC Grant agreement n° 847593 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Valls, Design and Definition of PREDIS training program (WP3), Deliverable 3.4 of the PREDIS project, EC Grant agreement n° 945098 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. López del Prá, C. Llorente, M. Marco, B. Christiansen, Mapping of available course materials as of 12/07/2021 of deliverable D13.2 of the HORIZON 2020 project EURAD, EC Grant agreement no: 847593 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), IAEA guidebook on Nuclear Power Plant Personnel Training and its Evaluation, Technical Reports Series n° 380 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- N. Belmans, M. Coeck, Quality criteria and training specifications as a reference guide of requirements and expectations of the training courses to be developed, Final version as of 13.01.2021 of deliverable D13.5 of the HORIZON 2020 project EURAD. EC Grant agreement n° 847593 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- EURAD Manual for Mobility Programme (2020), https://www.ejp-eurad.eu/sites/default/files/2020-04/eurad_mobility_programme_manual_ final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- PREDIS Mobility Manual (2021), https://predis-h2020.eu/mobility-and-training-programme/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.