EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||11 November 2022|
- Laboratories & facilities | EU Science Hub (europa.eu) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, European charter of access for research infrastructures: principles and guidelines for access and related services, Publications Office (2016), https://data.europa.eu/doi/10.2777/524573 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.tourr.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/TOURR_D1.1_Data_Base_of_European_RR_fleet.pdf [Google Scholar]
- TOURR webpage under ENEN website: https://enen.eu/index.php/portfolio/tourrproject/ [Google Scholar]
- IAEA Research Reactor Database: https://www.iaea.org/resources/databases/researchreactor-database-rrdb [Google Scholar]
- B. Kos, R. Cirillo, A. Pungercic, G.L. Pavel, L. Snoj, Gathering of data on the european research reactor fleet as part of the tourr project, in Proceedings of the International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe, Bled, Slovenia, September 6–9, 2021 – Reference 318 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.