EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- International Energy Agency, World Energy Outlook 2018, www.iea.org/weo. [Google Scholar]
- All data for energy in EU28 for 2015: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat and http://heatroadmap.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Bredimas, Market study on energy usage in European heat intensive industries, EUROPAIRS project, FP7, Deliverable 131, 27/05/2011 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bredimas, Results of a European industrial heat market analysis as a pre-requisite to evaluating the HTR market in Europe and elsewhere, Nucl. Eng Des. 271 , 41 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Advances in Nuclear Power Process Heat Applications − IAEA-TECDOC-1682, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- NC2I Vision Paper, June 2018, www.nc2i.eu [Google Scholar]
- The Sustainable Nuclear Energy Technology Platform. A vision report, 2007, www.snetp.eu [Google Scholar]
- C. Angulo et al., EUROPAIRS: The European Project on Coupling of High Temperature Reactors with Industrial Processes, Nucl. Eng. Des. 251 , 30 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Possibilities for deployment of high-temperature nuclear reactors in Poland, Ministry of Energy, Warsaw, 2017. www.tiny.cc/htr-pl [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.