EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- International Energy Agency, World Energy Outlook 2018, www.iea.org/weo. [Google Scholar]
- All data for energy in EU28 for 2015: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat and http://heatroadmap.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Bredimas, Market study on energy usage in European heat intensive industries, EUROPAIRS project, FP7, Deliverable 131, 27/05/2011 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bredimas, Results of a European industrial heat market analysis as a pre-requisite to evaluating the HTR market in Europe and elsewhere, Nucl. Eng Des. 271 , 41 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Advances in Nuclear Power Process Heat Applications − IAEA-TECDOC-1682, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- NC2I Vision Paper, June 2018, www.nc2i.eu [Google Scholar]
- The Sustainable Nuclear Energy Technology Platform. A vision report, 2007, www.snetp.eu [Google Scholar]
- C. Angulo et al., EUROPAIRS: The European Project on Coupling of High Temperature Reactors with Industrial Processes, Nucl. Eng. Des. 251 , 30 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Possibilities for deployment of high-temperature nuclear reactors in Poland, Ministry of Energy, Warsaw, 2017. www.tiny.cc/htr-pl [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.