EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 5, January 2019
Progress in the Science and Technology of Nuclear Reactors using Molten Salts
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||26 August 2019|
- M. Richardson, Development of freeze valve for use in the MSRE, ORNL-TM-128, Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report, 1962 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Richardson, Freeze valves, MSRE systems and components performance, ORNL-TM-3039, Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report, pp. 341–355, 1973 [Google Scholar]
- D. Heuer, E. Merle-Lucotte, M. Allibert, M. Brovchenko, V. Ghetta, P. Rubiolo, Towards the thorium fuel cycle with molten salt fast reactors, Ann. Nucl. Energy 64 , 421 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Rubiolo, M. Tano Retamales, V. Ghetta, J. Giraud, High temperature thermal hydraulics modeling of a molten salt: Application to a molten salt fast reactor (MSFR), ESAIM: Proc. Surv. 58 , 98 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tano-Retamales, P. Rubiolo, J. Giraud, V. Ghetta, Multiphysics study of the draining transient in the molten salt fast reactor, in 2018 International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants (ICAPP 18) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tano-Retamales, P. Rubiolo, O. Doche, Progress in modeling solidification in molten salt coolants, Model. Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng. 25 , 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.